Late Term and Child Loss

Loss CheckIn

Hello Ladies! 

Welcome to our Friday checkin! 

I am sorry to have to welcome new loss moms this week but am so glad that you have found us. I hope we can bring each other some much needed comfort and support. Please feel free to join in when you are ready and share as much or as little as you wish. Also, if you have any questions you would like answered, just ask! Any lurkers out there please don't be shy, we would like to be able to support you too. 

Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week? 

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? 

QOTW: Did you have a funeral or memorial service for your angel? If so, what were something's you included in the ceremony?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Loss CheckIn

• Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week? Just same things like trying to get out and do normal activity's lil by lil like i cooked for my husband a few times. Also we have our sons funeral tommorrow.

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? Well after the funeral we are gonna finally start my visa paper work to move to canada where my husband resides so we can finally live together bc dealing with our sons loss by my self all week with out him is just to hard.

QOTW: Did you have a funeral or memorial service for your angel? If so, what were something's you included in the ceremony?yes we are having one we are having a friend of our church give a talk.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? just focused and hoping on healing quickly physically. I dont need any physical reminders anymore i hate it. i am done with the pain an irritation of it.
  • Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week?
    After the emotional war battled last wknd, I attended my very first grief group at the hospital. It was very strange returning there since losing Scottie.

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? 
    This nxt week my goal is working out 3-4 days. I have purchased new (comfortable) gym clothes and a few DVDs to start at home. Buying a gym membership right now I think is still unrealistic.

QOTW: Did you have a funeral or memorial service for your angel? If so, what were something's you included in the ceremony?
    I didn't have a funeral or memorial service for my angel. I have his ashes with me at home. I had planned on having a memorial service when I placed his urn in a niche but I cant come to organizing that. So I think i'm just going to keep his ashes with me indefinitely for now.

Becoming as whole I will ever be again... 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 6/9/13... here we go again
  • Loading the player...
    I finished six weeks of counseling and actually feel really good. I had a great counselor and am so glad I made myself take that step.

I really need to get back on the running/exercising bandwagon. I don't run another 5K until late summer, but I still need to make sure I'm in shape.

We had a memorial service three days after Devon was born sleeping. We honestly didn't do anything particularly special; I was so numb in those early days that I just wanted to get through it. We did have his ashed in a special box we found the day before his memorial, but that's it. No special songs or anything - my dad got up to speak, but I didn't [my H didn't, either]. I barely remember anything but crying at his memorial.

I really hate spring weather. I live in Oklahoma, and the stupid severe weather is starting to spark off. I really hope things don't get too bad; I don't handle bad weather very well, even after living here for almost 20 years.

It also feels really good to be in a spot where, emotionally, I feel as whole as I possible can again. Counseling was such a great thing for me this time around, and I just feel like I'm on stable ground again. I now know that I have to keep myself in check emotionally and need to make sure it doesn't get as bad as it did ever again.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Not really, I kind of feel like I am moving backwards as we approach the one year mark.

To make it through this next month or so. No plan, and no clue on how I will do it.

No, we choose to not have anything. It was the right decision for us at the time.

6.25.13 One year since our losses. I tear up every time I think of or see the date.

TTC #1 since 10/2010 RE consult 6/2011 PCOS (known) MFI IVF #1 w/ICSI 2/2012 BFP TRIPLETS our angels grew wings at 19.5 weeks 6.25.12 IVF #2 2/2013 Sono shows tissue Hysteroscopy needed Changing RE www.chasingstarsisbettertogether.com Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ~~~all welcome~~~
  • Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week?   We buried my angel on Saturday. While this was very, very hard I'm comforted to know exactly where she is (though I know this is only her shell, and her spirit is with me). I like that I can go visit her

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal?  get physically well (I have a bad sinus infection) get walking again, and begin trying for our rainbow,

QOTW: Did you have a funeral or memorial service for your angel? If so, what were something's you included in the ceremony?   Yes. We had a service right after she died at the funeral home. It was small, just family and 2 friends. We talked about the blessings she brought us, and our parents talked about how much strength we had. We then had a service at the grave site once the cemetary opened. We talked again about her, how much we loved her. Her GodMommy read some poetry. My H and I did a balloon release, and we all gave her a pink rose. It was perfect.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Getting well :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• ((HUGS)) to everyone this week. 

Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week? ugh...I don't know.  After my most recent loss it just reopened all of my wounds for my daughter.  I find myself constantly really angry and sad.  I hate being back here in this place of having more bad days than good days.

What is the next goal you have set for yourself?  this week I am really trying to focus on not letting my anger and self-pity just fester.  I am really trying to focus on making it day to day and focus on the positives right now. 

Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? just praying and not letting my mind just sit in the "bad" places

QOTW: Did you have a funeral or memorial service for your angel? If so, what were something's you included in the ceremony? DH and I did a balloon release on her EDD.  I wrote her a long letter that we read together before we released the balloon..it was a really sweet moment and I am glad we did it.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? just really trying to move forward and not just be stuck in all of the negativity of my losses.  I miss my baby girl.

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"