Late Term and Child Loss
Options

PgAL CheckIn

Hello Ladies, 

Welcome to Friday PGAL CheckIn! 

I hope I find you all well and positive this week! If you have any questions you would like answered, please don't be shy! You can also ask the PAL ladies. Bake, little buns, bake! : 

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? 

QOTW: How long did you wait last time to announce your pregnancy? This time, how long have you/will you wait to announce it?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: PgAL CheckIn

• Options

10w, 5d, oversized kumquat

NT scan two weeks from today

QOTW: How long did you wait last time to announce your pregnancy? This time, how long have you/will you wait to announce it?

We told immediate family the week after our BFP (we saw them all for Thanksgiving and couldn't resist the opportunity). We told a few close friends around 8-10 weeks, and then announced on FB after our NT scan (around 12 weeks). This time, we again told immediate family soon after BFP, and we have told a few close friends over the last few weeks. I'll probably post about it on my blog soon, but we don't plan to announce on FB.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? We heard baby's heartbeat for the first time on Tuesday. Such a sweet sound. I can't believe the end of the first tri is already in sight. I hope the rest of this pregnancy goes by as quickly and (relatively) uneventfully. I still think about Julian a lot. I've been trying to avoid comparing this pregnancy to the last one too much. Even though my last pregnancy was pretty much perfect until the end, I think making comparisons will lead me down a road to anxiety and reliving the hours before we found out Julian was gone.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

10w4d, a lime.

Second OB and Second MFM on 5/29 & 5/30.

We told my MIL & BIL and BF right away, we told everyone else at 12 weeks, which fell right in time for Easter brunch. This time we have done the same and will announce to rest of the family at 12 weeks.

Trying to embrace this pregnancy and keep the negative thoughts at bay.

TTC #1 since 10/2010 RE consult 6/2011 PCOS (known) MFI IVF #1 w/ICSI 2/2012 BFP TRIPLETS our angels grew wings at 19.5 weeks 6.25.12 IVF #2 2/2013 Sono shows tissue Hysteroscopy needed Changing RE www.chasingstarsisbettertogether.com Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ~~~all welcome~~~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm about 8 weeks.  I'm not keeping track of fruit yet.

My first OB appointment isn't till June 10th, I'll be 12 weeks by then.  I don't know how I am going to make it that long!  I waited a long time to schedule my first appointment, because I didn't want to have to cancel it if the pregnancy wasn't viable like last time.  So, they couldn't get me in till 12 weeks! 

With Stella we waited till I was about 16 weeks to tell our families.  I had had a miscarriage before her, so we were being cautious.  

This time, I don't know when we will tell.  Maybe when I can't hide it anymore.  Right now, I don't want to tell anyone at all, but I really want to wait till after the anatomy scan.  

Feeling very emotional, hoping this pregnancy is still growing.   

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"