VBAC

Time Limits

Have any of your Doctors tried to put time limits on your VBAC
imageimageimage
  imageimage
image   image

August Siggy Challenge Photobomb

Re: Time Limits

• I've been told I have to wait 2 years between conception for my midwife to consider VBAC.  6 more months to go!
  • skioskio member
    What exactly do you mean? Time between births, time past due date, time in labor before going to surgery?

My OB wanted two years between deliveries. He will let me go to 41w before we talk about RCS. He won't use induction drugs and he's fine with letting me labor a long as I need to as long as baby and I are looking healthy.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine didn't want me to go past 39 weeks. I only made it to 36 weeks 1 day. I am glad I didn't have to fight that battle. Thankfully he came out fine even though he was a little early.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine will let me go until 41wks.  Will induce by breaking water if I am already having some contractions and am at least 2-3cm dilated.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Time limit between birth to birth? 1824 months

Time limit on pregnancy? A complete 42 weeks so up to 43 weeks. A foley bulb and pitocin can be used for induction/augmentation. My OB is low intervention though so will only do that if she sees my making progress myself.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not sure if this is what you mean but..

I actually asked my dr if I get to the hospital and haven't progressed in say, 3 or 4 hours, we would go ahead with a VBAC.  Although I hope I go into labor on my own and stay at home as long as I can. Last time i think i went to the hospital too soon, then i didnt progress for 12 hours.  Also, if I don't go into labor on my own by a certain day we will just schedule a c-section.   

DD ~ 8/30/09 DS ~ 10/13/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"