September 2011 Moms
Options

Dh's graduation

DH graduated with his Masters degree today. It's been a tough road, he's worked full time, got straight A's and was always around helping with Carter and the house. He is amazing!! I am such a proud wifey!!!

Sooo on to the craziness of the day... I worked nights the day before, so I stayed home and slept, and was going to drive separately. Forgot to set my alarm, and my sister woke me 40 minutes prior, and I had about a 25 minute drive. I rushed toget ready, was about halfway there, and realized I forgot the ticket!! I turned around to get it, finally got to the place and found DHs family, and was maybe 15 to 20 mins late. Well they were calling out names and I heard FIL saying here we go!! So as I'm running up the stairs so as not to miss dh walking, I fell. Damn!! Luckily, I made it to my seat, and was able to watch him. I was sooo freaking proud of all he's accomplished!! I had tears in my eyes! Anyway, despite the stressful beginning, it was a beautiful day! I'll have to post some pictures later when I get the chance!

HP super sirius

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Dh's graduation

• Options
    You poor thing!!! What a rough time you had getting there!! But congrats to DH. That's great news. Enjoy the calm now that the degree is completed!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    GVSU-04GVSU-04 member
    Congrats to your H! Glad you were able to see him walk.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats to your DH!  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! That will be wonderful to have behind him and what a wonderful accomplishment.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!  That's a big accomplishment.  Glad you made it there to witness him walking across the stage.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"