Dads & Dads-to-be

Skipping lines at Disney World...the azzhole way

Thought this might be interesting.

https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/disney-world-scheme--entitled-families-hire-disabled-guide-to-bypass-lines-194555620.html

To summarize, upper class families in New York are hiring "black market" disabled people to help them and their families skip long lines at Disney World.

I have no words for this.

ETA:  Sorry for the lack of a hyperlink.  My Mac at work will not allow me to create one. If someone could just link it for me, I would be much obliged.

Re: Skipping lines at Disney World...the azzhole way

• imagepolooo26:
    Also, if you get left on "It's a Small Small World" for 30 minutes WDW will give you $10k.

10 grand would be the least they could offer me for having to spend more than 5 minutes listening to that song. 

• I got stuck of Pirates of the Caribbean for 20 minutes on our honeymoon... wish we could have gotten 5K out of that.  It was in the big room where they sang "Yo Ho", the village scene.  Fortunately after about 5 minutes they turned off the audio... very odd to see the pirates continue to move and mouth the words with no audio.
  • Loading the player...
  • I got stuck in the final room of It's a Small World in Disneyland years ago.  I don't know how long I was in there for, it seemed like hours, but I know it was just minutes... maybe pushing 30.  I could have definitely used 10K to try to wipe that song out of my head.  I refused to go on that ride in the 2 Disney trips I've made since, and if my kids want to go on it when we take them in a few years, they may have to ride with mom only.
  • imageColtsdad:
    I got stuck in the final room of It's a Small World in Disneyland years ago.  I don't know how long I was in there for, it seemed like hours, but I know it was just minutes... maybe pushing 30.  I could have definitely used 10K to try to wipe that song out of my head.  I refused to go on that ride in the 2 Disney trips I've made since, and if my kids want to go on it when we take them in a few years, they may have to ride with mom only.

That is my nightmare. 

• This ***'s been happening for years, with out a "disabled black market guide."  Just bring grandma.  She's old and "has trouble walking." Put her in a wheel chair and skip the lines.  No need to pay someone to show you around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"