Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Frustrated

DH and I have been TTC for about 5 months now. I have PCOS and I know I'm going to have trouble with it. What is frustrating to me is my friend is preggo with her third and all I hear is about how tired she is and omg how hard her labor was with the first one 5 years ago (yes she STILL complains even though it resulted in c-section and her last one and this one will be no different). It is like she needs all the attention constantly and let's everyone know how freaking pregnant she is. What I would give to be in her situation....sorry I know this probably sounds silly, but I needed to get that off my chest. I just wish she would shut up sometimes and count her blessings that she has 2 kids and another on the way.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Frustrated

• Options
    I'm sorry! Vent away! My ex's girlfriend just had a baby and it eats me up!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
    You do realize not everyone with PCOS has a difficult time. Five months is a drop in the hat in comparison. Are you charting? Have you seen your OB to get help with the PCOS?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I totally hear you. A friend of ours has two and we see her often since her oldest and DS are about the same age. Whenever we talk about challenges of doing stuff with the kids - there's this underlying sense of "it's harder for me. you don't know since you only have one - that's so much easier" when she talks about stuff.

I would love to have another. We've been trying for 8-9 months and I've had 1 miscarriage in the process. She's a classic fertile Myrtle - took her less than 3 months to get pregnant for each kid. DS took a year & half and two IUIs.

She annoys me :)

Hang in there. Try not to focus on her and get support from friends who understand or at least sympathize.

((HUGS))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMysterious_wife:
    You do realize not everyone with PCOS has a difficult time. Five months is a drop in the hat in comparison. Are you charting? Have you seen your OB to get help with the PCOS?

By "drop in the hat in comparison" she means that there are people out there that have been trying for a decade or more.  But I'm sure you know that.   

• Options

Vent away! It doesn't sound silly at all.

Easy-breeders still piss me off and make me want to choke them with their fallopian tubes...too harsh? FWIW: when I finally did get KU with #1 I did all I could to say, "Hey I'm pregnant!" including wearing maternity clothes way early and telling everyone in a 5 mile radius every 5 seconds.  I fully plan to do it all over again if I can get a #2.  As annoying as it is that she is being that way, live it up when it is your turn. Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"