Pre-School and Daycare

Cute lunch check-in

Sick kids! End-of-year activities! Classroom helper! ACK! Busy week but the child still has to eat, sooo ...

Cherries! A halved ham & cheese sandwich, raspberries, baby carrots, a mini blueberry muffin, cherries in a super cute silicone and a few hidden peanut butter pretzels.

Beach! Not my best work, and I'll definitely be making another version of this when I find a better way to make flipflops! But for this day, we had blueberries with a few baby Goldfish, PB/honey sandwich and hand-cut flipflop fruit leather. The other side is really ugly, lol! "Palm tree" of snap peas and pretzels, some trail mix, Wheat Thins and a Babybel cheese with sun ring. Ugly!

Butterfly container! I don't use this box often but it sure is easy to fill (it's from Melissa & Doug's Sunny Patch line). Pitted cherries, hummus and raisins along the top. Raspberries, snap peas and pita chips along the bottom. You've gotta get a cherry pitter!

Dinosaurs! As a special treat, I bought dinosaur nuggets and cooked them. When they were cool, I put them in the box on a layer of snap peas along with a piece of chocolate "coal," orange slices, a strawberry and adorable carved cucumber "tree." Carving cucumbers is so easy and satisfying, lol!

And finally, leftovers! Pizza cut to fit the container. The other layer has snap peas, blueberries (in my awesome new silicone pie slices with a pizza pick), cucumbers and more cherries.

Next week is the last week of school for us. I'll still make cute lunches in the summer, but they'll be on plates. PIP your cute lunches here and have a great weekend!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cute lunch check-in

• LoCarbLoCarb member
    On other boards when a mom has lunch questions I direct them to your weekly thread. Great ideas, keep it up!
  • Thanks! I try!
  • Loading the player...

Turkey, cheese, and tomatoes on toothpicks. Veggies on toothpicks. A hard boiled egg. Apples and carrots in the carrot :)

Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Cute! I put the teddy bear silicones in my cart all the time but always end up taking them out for some reason!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"