March 2012 Moms

Yummy ...just so in LOVE

Big Smile I just adore my little boy!! OMG dropping him off this morning and watching him get so excited about painting. His teacher has been dying to show me how he practically runs over to paint when she annouces it. She was right. I am so blessed to have a LO that is healthy and happy.

on another note, anyone read about Mayim Bialik and Danica McKeller yesterday about co-sharing and breastfeeding? https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2013/05/wonder-years-star-danica-mckellar-on-why-she-breastfed-until-son-was-2/

<3 'd it :) Ok...i am really on a spaz super high good mood. Must be cause its FRIDAY!! XOXOXO

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage

Re: Yummy ...just so in LOVE

• ZimgerZimger member

I love when LO gets excited about an activity! He loves to paint. That's his work in my avatar

<---------

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • WipzWipz member
    We haven't tried paint yet (and we dont have  daycare) .. except for one failed foot print attempt when he was way younger...  I got crayons  but even the ones in a holder he tries to eat rather than scribble with lol

.. this kid thinks everything goes in his mouth lately ... except food

I did buy a canvas for a family foot print project and some craft sheets  to test the waters on first ( might frame them too if they  turn out cool.... I think he might be old enough now to  try again.. but I can see it's gonna be a mess.    Yay for shark steamers and wooden floors is all I can say  :)  I see a trip to Michaels for poster paint coming up soon lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"