One & Done: Only child
Options

Took our only on his first flight!

And it was so cozy in our little row of three. Made me realize if we had more kids we would be split across the aisle or in front of one another with one parent and one kid each. I had another twinge of "this just feels so right."

L did pretty well given that he didn't have a great afternoon nap and part of the flight was during his normal sleep time. He was a little fussy though and when we got to hotel realized he had a massive poop. Poor baby!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Took our only on his first flight!

• Options
    Glad it went well!  Flying can be stressful, especially with a kid.  Have fun on your trip.
  • Options

Love those reassurances.  Have a wonderful time!

E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We flew last week and unfortunately all our planes were the small two-and-two kind.

But on the plus side, sitting apart meant that once of us got to totally relax and catch up on some reading. We alternated.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    meo34meo34 member
    Awesome.  We love that aspect as well.  We travel all the time and it is def easier.  I am sure it is the first of many future adventures.
  • Options
    Ms.JadeMs.Jade member
    Yay! Our first flight is in October and I'm nervous even though we got her her own seat. Thanks for sharing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"