September 2013 Moms

home now

After 7 hours I was discharged with "threatened preterm labor". Shortly after my post around lunchtime, they tried to hook up an IV for fluids but I have such terrible veins they quit and waited for the dr to check me. Contractions never went away the whole time, but my cervix is long and closed and bloodwork came back clear of infection, as did urine. My FFn was also negative, so they are hopeful baby will stay put. I did get the first of my 2 steroid shots for her lungs just in case and go back tomorrow for the next one. Those are some painful shots without an epi already in! So I still have the pain I went in with, but no major contractions since discharge an hour or so ago. Thanks for all the well wishes!

imageimage
2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

Re: home now

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"