Parenting after 35
Options

Summer and Fall '12 baby stats

It just occured to me that a bunch of us used to post stats on here when DS1 was a baby but that we never do.

So here goes - DS2 had had 9 month checkup a few weeks ago and was 17lbs11oz and 27 in. Slightly above average and skinny. Totally different than the behemoth DS1 was as a baby.

So how are all the other baby's doingZ? What about older kiddos?

Re: Summer and Fall '12 baby stats

• Options

We just had DD2's 15 month appt and she was 22 lbs.5oz and 30.75 inches.  She is tall and skinny. 

DD1 is 18 and is working at Cedar Point this summer.  She's having a pretty good time. 

• Options
    LO will be 8 months old on Friday.  Last I weighed her she was about 17 lbs 4 oz.  I think she is short and round.  Wearing mostly 6-9 month/9 month clothes. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GHBEAGHBEA member

DD4 was born Nov 16th had her check up today she is 18.5 lbs and 24 inches.  My littler porker, love those rolls though.

DD3 is 2 yrs old now (March 16th) she is smart as a whip knows and can identify all the ABC's, numbers 1-10, colors and shapes (all the basic ones).  I don't know where this comes from either.

My older 2 DDs are 21 and 18 and have moved out on their own.  I miss them so much. 

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Talia just had her 2 year old check up.

Jillian had t

o show her that the

scale was OK to stand on, she was 44 lbs and she's going to be 5 in a couple of weeks. Where has the time gone?     Talia is my little nugget 24 lbs and 33 inches! Takes after her Filipino grandma short and slender!! Sorry for two sizes of font I'm posting on my tablet and can't figure out what I did wrong.... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options

Talia just had her 2 year old check up.

Jillian had t

o show her that the

scale was OK to stand on, she was 44 lbs and she's going to be 5 in a couple of weeks. Where has the time gone? 

Talia is my little nugget 24 lbs and 33 inches! Takes after her Filipino grandma short and slender!! Sorry for two sizes of font I'm posting on my tablet and can't figure out what I did wrong....

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    Sorry for duplicates and crappy formatting! 

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    DS had his 18 mo appointment one month ago and he was 26 lbs (52nd percentile) and 34 inches (90th percentile). He has a big head though (96th percentile). I told DH that we are giving DS a big head by always telling him how cute he is! LOL
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ELF4321ELF4321 member
    Baby ELF just turned a year old last week and we had a fun little party with some relatives. She is cruising furniture like a pro and trying to stand and walk on her own, but hasn't quite figured it out. Her vocabulary is huge for a one year old. No idea what she weighs or how tall since we don't have her 12 month check up until next week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    steverstever member

imageELF4321:
    Baby ELF just turned a year old last week and we had a fun little party with some relatives. She is cruising furniture like a pro and trying to stand and walk on her own, but hasn't quite figured it out. Her vocabulary is huge for a one year old. No idea what she weighs or how tall since we don't have her 12 month check up until next week.
    I can't even believe Baby Elf is one.

I can't believe how big ALL our babies are getting.

Sniff.

• Options
    steverstever member
    imagehijoi:

Veronica was 19 1/2 pounds and 28 inches at her last appointment the end of April.  Since then she has started crawling and has popped a tooth.  Just one. But I know she'll get there eventually.  And the lack of teeth doesn't stop her from eating whatever we are having, so I'm happy about that.  She is trying to stand on her own, so I think she will walk at an earlier age than Nathaniel did.

And speaking of my Nathaniel, he got a reading award from his school about two weeks ago.  He can read the first 6 stories in their series. I am one proud mommy!!!!!  I can't believe he's going into Pre-K in the fall! Where has my baby gone?

And we are getting ready for the birthday party of the century.  Since the kids were born 3 years and 1 day apart, we're having the parties on the same day.  Veronica will have a "1"der the sea party in the morning and Nathaniel will have a Super Mario Bros. party in the afternoon. I am very excited! 

Awesome!!! I can't believe it's time to plan already.

For us I'm planning a party at a local restaurant that DS1 chose with a space theme, leave DS2 with Grandma and take DS1 to see the Space Shuttle, British themed party for DS2 a week later, then a trip for all of us to the San Diego Zoo a week after that.

So now I just need to scour Etsy or whatever for space decorations and invites in the shape of a a London double decker bus.

• Options
    anchibaanchiba member

*Love* reading about the birthday party plans! Hope you ladies can post pics!

We'll be having our son's 2nd birthday party this weekend in our new home. Very excited but also a bit overwhelmed. Fingers crossed that it will go well. It'll be a Car theme because he's obsessed with cars just like his dad. He's growing so fast and he's super active. Can't wait to put him in sports so he can get exhausted, lol!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Everyone's growing up!! L just turned 16 (yes, I am sad). T is at the start of her growth spurt, fully wearing ladies 8.5 shoes and I swear about 5'2". No idea how tall E and K are, but sprouting, and K is catching E up in height, neither are short easier (my wallet is screaming - even with hand me downs everything is being outgrown). And S is in another growth spurt. I'll have to get her height, she's about 35lbs size 3 pants 4 tops. No more little babies. [;(]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"