June 2011 Moms

Hey!

So I know not all of you went to the Facebook and I was bump browsing for the first time in months and thought I'd stop in and say hi! I'm about 6 months along with baby #2..a boy! We named him Carson Bryce. No bed rest yet. Just watching my activity. Cervix is short but stable with the stitch. Finley is well too. I hope you all and your LO's are doing great!

Re: Hey!

• Congrats!  Hope your pregnancy continues to go smoothly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Haha. We were totally Bumpin' at the same time!! I went to bed right after my post though!! Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well! Congrats on a little boy!! Finley is still adorable! I hope my little girl has hair like hers!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on #2! Hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful for you. I'm not on fb so it's nice to see a familiar bumpie on this board (it's slow but i check now and then).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats on your little man...hope you have a smooth sailing pregnancy. Finley is adorable as always... Our babies are looking so big
    Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Congrats!  Your little girl is so cute!  I love her hair :)

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

BFP 6.9.13|heartbeat of 128bpm 7weeks|7.23.13 ultrasound revealed no heartbeat|natural m/c and d&c 7.25.13

DS born 5.20.14 at 38 weeks

All are welcome

• Congrats! Glad you haven't had to go to bed rest yet. Finley is super freaking cute, as always.
    ✯             ✯              ✯          ✯               ✯     ✯             ✯         ✯     ✯          ✯                   
  • Congrats on #2! Finley is beautiful. Glad to hear this pregnancy is going smoothly.
  • Congrats Labor Buddy!! So good to hear things are good with you guys!! It's amazing how fast it has gone. Miss bumping all the time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"