Adoption
Options

Newbie :)

Hello Ladies :) I'm new here I've never posted so please PLEASE correct me if I step on etiquette.

I'm hoping to be able to share and learn from each of you as my husband and I navigate this road of fostering and adoption.

Re: Newbie :)

• Options
    ellekaeellekae member
    Welcome! Check out the FAQs at the top of the board for the quick overview. The ladies here are great and aren't quick to flame, so don't be scared. :)

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

• Options
    Welcome!

Mother of two wonderful boys! Blessed through adoption.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageellekae:
    Welcome! Check out the FAQs at the top of the board for the quick overview. The ladies here are great and aren't quick to flame, so don't be scared. :)

All of this! We're gentle, I promise ;)

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! The folks here are incredibly supportive, so feel free to ask whatever. :)
  • Options
    Welcome!  Big Smile
    I'm a dance studio owner, writer, cat mommy, and adventuress who is married to the man of her dreams. My husband and I have had a long-time dream to adopt and it's happening in a way that we didn't quite anticipate. But, like any move of God, it's turning out way better than we expected. We'd love for you to follow our story at www.kirstenkline.com!
  • Options
    Hello, and welcome!
  • Options
    AwBethAwBeth member
    Welcome!  Can't wait to follow along! 
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm new to the site and new to adoption, too.  Good luck!

we are until forever...
    check out our blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• Options
    Thanks Ladies! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"