Illinois Babies
Options

Pediatrician and daycare recommendations in the NW Suburbs

Hi all,

We just moved to Schaumburg from the city and are looking for recommendations in the area for a pediatrician and daycare.  We are especially interested in home daycare.

Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Pediatrician and daycare recommendations in the NW Suburbs

• Options
    We got to Schwartz Pediatricians, they have an office in Bartlett and Schaumburg. They're a little crazy, but we've been happy with their care so far. Their offices could definitely use some updating though, I almost feel like we walk in to a time warp every time we go, haha!
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Options

I don't have a daycare recommendation. However, the Pedi's we see are Drs. Bedingfield, Silver, Rosewell and Nourbash.  They are close to St. Alexius in Hoffman Estates - near the corner of Barrington and Higgins (72).

I am not overly thrilled with Dr. Bedingfield (I know people that do like him) but I do like Dr. Silver a lot, and Meredith the NP is really sweet.  I have heard great things about Dr. Nourbash but I haven't met her yet. We saw Dr. Rosewell early on and usually schedule well checks with Meredith at this point.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bread09Bread09 member
    We go to Sanders Pediatrics.  They have offices in Arlington Heights and Buffalo Grove.  We have seen most of the doctors (same doc for wellness visits) with sick visits.  I've never had a problem getting an appointment, never waited long, and when my son had RSV and needed to be hospitalized at 2 months, they were fantastic.  The after hours line is great too and they have evening and weekend appointments.  The nurses are wonderful. They are affiliated with Northwest Community and Lutheran General Hospitals. 
    TTC #1 since 4/09
    2/21/11: IVF #1 Begins and results in TWINS!
    11/4/11: The twins are born at 36w4d!
    11/5/11: We said goodbye to our sweet baby girl as she was born with multiple complications and a severe heart defect, Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"