Moving to the Temecula area — The Bump
Los Angeles Babies

Moving to the Temecula area

We are considering moving to the Temecula/Lake Elsinore area, maybe Canyon Lake (my parents live there so I know a little about the neighborhood) or possibly Murrieta. If you live in either of these places can you give me your opinion on the neighborhood, schools ect.  I have a 19 months old son and plan to get pregnant soon, so I am also looking for activities and preschools in these areas as well.  

Thanks! 

Re: Moving to the Temecula area

• I will make this short and sweet! I lived in temecula for 20 years and raised my . after he turned 18 I moved to Los Angeles..Los Feliz...now at 41, and LOVING Los Angeles...I am expecting another baby which is a miracle...the first thing my husband and I did was started looking at houses in temecula. Best schools...some are rated 10 on the best schools website. We close escrow next week. Now lake Elsinore school district which is canyon lake is a whole other story. I wouldn't move there if you paid me. Canyon lake is beautiful but not only do the schools rank low...its also kind of a rough crowd there. Alot of Party people and drugs...I hope this is helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards