New to The Bump

Just found out...

We just found out on Tuesday that I am pregnant and it is VERY early like only 4 weeks. I am so excited and I want to tell everyone, but DH and I decided to wait until after my 2nd appt. on June 5th that seems so far away!!!
So, my question is, I haven't been experiencing morning sickness, but I have been pretty crampy no spotting I keep reading that it's normal, but is it? I don't have my 1st appt. till 5/23 and I feel like I have all of these questions!
Thanks for the help ahead of time!!

Re: Just found out...

• Yes it's very normal! I found out at 4 weeks also. I even had light spotting. I didn't get morning sickness until around the 8 week mark!! And didn't leave until I was in my 2nd tri. I'm 25 weeks and 6 days.
  • I'm now 11 weeks, but also found out at week 4. We didn't have our first doctor appt till week 8. I had mild cramping, and no bleeding. My symptoms didn't rear their ugly head until week six, so enjoy the peace now mama!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! I just found out that I am pregnant, too. I've been feeling the same as you- crampy, but no spotting. I think it's normal.
  • Yay, another newbie! Are you having a hard time not telling anyone, or did you decide to tell everyone right away? My DH is being pretty serious about us waiting, but I am a super impatient person!!!
  • Congrats!

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Although I have not yet been pregnant, my best friend is currently pregnant with baby #3 and didnt have morning sickness until about 8 weeks (same with her second child). And already I can relate to wanting to tell people you are pregnant. Hell, I wanted to tell everyone when my bestie told me she was pregnant again!! :) I know I will be bursting at the seams to tell everyone when I get pregnant!! Good thing I will be able to post it here to help alleviate some of the excited anxiety! Congrats and good luck with everything!! :)

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"