Georgia Babies

Roswell pedi?

We have moved to downtown Roswell. Any pedi recs?  Our Pedi is still way down in Grant Park, which just won't work for us anymore. 

We are right in downtown Roswell, so would prefer something on the west side of 400 if possible. I like a practice that has a good NP that you can have your appointments with if so desired, and would LOVE somewhere that doesn't have a parking deck or a pay lot.  Obviously, easy appointments/short wait times are ideal as well. 

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

Re: Roswell pedi?

• We really like North Fulton Peds.  We see Dr. Greenwald- mainly because we saw her at Northside after delivery and liked her there.  Saw the NP several times and was also happy- she was helpful with breast feeding also, she's also a LC( that may not matter if your done having kids).  Besides liking the docs we've seen- they are quick to get you in for sick apps, short wait times, free parking and have half-days on Sat.  Dr. Greenwald always seems to spend ample time with us at all our checkups.  

Good luck! 

BFP #1 on 2.13.11, MM/C 04.11.11 @ 12W, 1D
    BFP #2 due on 2.17.12 - Happy Birthday Brooks 2.11.12
    BFP #3 on 11.14.12, M/C 12.3.12 @ 7W, 1D
    BFP #4 due 12.11.13- Happy Birthday Taylor @ 34w, 2d
    - 30w+1- pPROM and hospital bed rest till DD comes

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    My Preemie ticker

image image
  • PAMPA Pediatrics (Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine) off Upper Hembree Road.  We love Dr. Worly! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     xndk6a

My Ovulation Chart             My Blog

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I second North Fulton Peds. We see Dr Zucker. We saw Pat the NP/LC on Friday for DDs 4 month check up. And I've talked to Greenwald on the phone. I like all of them so far! Good luck!
  • KerrinKerrin member

I'm in Crabapple - not far from you.

We use Georgetown Pediatrics.  My OB recommended them years back and they've been great.  They also have a NP who we see quite often.  They have a parkign deck, but no pay lot.  It's not a long walk at all.

• Another vote for North Fulton Pediatrics. We love all the doctors there but usually see Dr. Greenwald and Dr. Clark. Dr. Greenwald also saw us at the hospital and she was very helpful with breastfeeding. We're moving next week and I'm very sad that it'll be too far of a drive to continue with them. They have Saturday morning sick hours too which have been a lifesaver since the kids always seem to get mysterious sickness's on Friday evenings. It's free parking. 
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"