Babies: 3 - 6 Months

best way to clean jumperoo

what is the best way to clean the jumperoo. It's been in my basement and i definitely want to clean it thoroughly but don't want my kid to chew on dried bleach wipes. 
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: best way to clean jumperoo

• You can always sanitize with the wipes and then go back over with a wet washcloth.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The seat may come off to go through the washer. I just washed the seat of a hand me down jumperoo that way.

If it doesn't seem moldy/musty, but just dusty, you can try a mild soap and warm water.
  • Loading the player...
  • jobiannjobiann member

imageNana_Osaki06:
    You can always sanitize with the wipes and then go back over with a wet washcloth.

This is what I did, and I took off the cloth seat and put it through the washer. DS hasn't gotten it dirty yet, but we bought it gently used from a friend of mine so I completely washed it before we let him use it.  

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Vinegar, rubbing alcohol, or peroxide disinfects as well as bleach and is completely non toxic. I mix vinegar, lemon juice, and water for my household cleaner, and rubbing alcohol with peppermint oil for my bathroom cleaning, peroxide for windows mirrors.
  • ssmetssmet member
    I got an exersaucer from a friend that had been in her attic for about 8 years. I took it apart outside and used the hose and soapy water to clean it. Once dry I assembled it and then cleaned it with vinegar and water. Vinegar has antibacterial properties and kills a great deal of germs. We keep a spray bottle filled with a mix of vinegar and water and clean our kitchen and bath with it. You can add lemon juice to boost germ killing and cut the vinegar smell.
    image image image image image image
  • I just cleaned mine up for my son. I took the seat part off and put it through the washing machine and rubbed the rest down with a cloth made wet in scalding hot water.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"