21 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Week 21 and no proof!

Hey There- I am at 21 weeks, due July 4th!! YAY! however, I hardly have a baby bump!! This is my first pregnancy and it is with a boy (Greyson Miles) and I will be honest in saying I am a little jealous of these cute bumps I am seeing, and I don't have half the belly some of you have!!  :(

Lisa!

Re: Week 21 and no proof!

• Options

Don't feel bad! My belly just looks like I have been eating like a cow! No bump like everyone else!! This is my 2nd and Im afraid I am just going to look huge! Oh well totally worth it if baby is well!

• Options
    aww congets im 21 weeks preg too due july 5 i dont have the baby bump eather i dont even look preg lol i guess it normal for frist time babys
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel the same way! I mean granted my pants don't fit and I waddle around a little but my belly just makes me look pudgy, not pregnant.  Maybe we'll both "pop" sometime in the third trimester!
  • Options
    i too am 21 weeks pregnant I have a baby bump but my brothers girlfriend doesnt.... we have totally differnt body shapes though she has always been very thin and i have always been thick... so that leads me to believe it just depends on your body type. This is my my first as well so im not telling you from experience but im sure your bump will come  :)
  • Options
    I'm 21 weeks as well. Hooray for July babies! I really didn't have a bump until 20 weeks, and then all the sudden, pop! I looked pregnant. It seems that these kinds of milestones vary within several weeks for women across the board. I would guess that by 25 weeks, you will have a cute little belly as well. Enjoy not having one while it lasts, because once that belly is like a basketball, sleep can quickly become challenging.
  • Options
    I am 20 weeks pregant with a due date of July 30th. I am pregnant with my second baby, I am not showing either with this one, and i didnt show with my son until i was seven months pregnant it was like on morning i woke up and went pop. I understand your frustrating and jealousy. I feel the same way why cant i have that cute like bump. My sister who was 14 weeks pregnant when i was seven months was as big as i was and i was almost full term. Every woman carries different hun. You will get the tummy. But i found that it was easier for me to lose the baby weight when i didnt show until i was almost done though it was hard to think wow am i really pregnant from time to time. :) Congrats on your lil one. It will be an adventure taht you will never forget. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I completely understand. I'm 21 weeks right now, too. My belly hardly has a bump-I just look pudgy. I just wish I actually looked pregnant instead of having all of the symptoms, haha. 
  • Options
    Congrats!! My little cousin says she's jealous of how small my belly is! at 21wks she looked like she was ready to drop! I also look pudgy more than pregnant. But I definantly feel my little girl a lot. First one and super excited!!
  • Options

Dont worry about it, u should see me with my 1st pregnancy 5 month no bump but gradually bump came. So dont worry as long as baby is healthy in d belly.

• Options
    Hey Lisa don't feel sad, your bump will show up soon.  I am 21 weeks just like you and also having a little boy.  But my doctors say I am due August 23, 2012.  That is so weird.  I am checking with my nurse today. 
  • Options
    Your bump WILL come, but it might be all at once and towards the end. That is what happened with my first baby. You might be jealous, but the benefit is that your tummy will probably be firmer and flatter right after delivery than someone who has been stretched out for 5 or 6 months. With my second, I looked full-term by my 6th month, and it was much harder to get my body back to normal afterwards than it was with my first. Try to be happy about being healthy and having a healthy baby. And, if you want your bump to "appear" a little rounder, try empire waist dresses - they always seem to make me look "more pregnant." Congrats!
  • Options
    Me too! Due the 4th of July and I have practically no bump! I was 115 lb before I was pregnant and am now almost 130! I feel huge and no one can seem to tell! Ugh
  • Options
    I'm due august 15th with my first! I feel huge!
    teen mommy photo: proud teen mommy proud-teen-mommy.png
  • Options
    Hang in there.. You will be wearing your bump proudly soon! My bump was nonexistence until last week with loose clothes still can't tell. It is my first, but we are both very healthy. Also it makes it alot easier for you to move, because as bump gets bigger things get much harder bending down, getting up off chair, walking, sleeping. Enjoy this stage while you can! :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"