November 2012 Moms

Memories

My grandmother raised me for the beginning part of my life. On Mother's Day I miss her a lot.

One of my favorite memories was our weekends together when we would make paper dolls. She would save cardboard boxes from work and we would get out the Sears catalog and cut out the models and other accessories to glue onto the cardboard. 

What is your favorite Mom memory from childhood? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Memories

• I miss sunday morning pancakes. she always made it special, and let us help cook.

I miss my mom with all my heart!
  • When I was in 4th grade and I came out into the dining room and my mom asked me nonchalantly if I wanted to go to Disney world. We had such a fun and magical time together.
    I miss her with every ounce of my being. She passed in February 2011 unexpectedly at the age of 51.
    Bitter sweet Mother's Day today.
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't have one particular memory in mind. However, my mom was always there at ALL of my events. From the time I was little until she passed away my senior year, she was there cheering and supporting me. It made for really late nights, but it still means everything to me. I miss her every day. 10 years later and I still tear up

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I removed my post about my mother as I posted here in error. My best wishes to all of you. 

• My mom would take us three girls to the mall when we were little, we would ALWAYS get Chick-fil-a and have so much fun

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • jg1011jg1011 member

Hugs and prayers for all of you missing a mom today. I despise Father's Day for that exact reason......miss daddy way too much. 

Hope today was filled with warm memories and the knowledge that your moms are looking down so proud of the mom you are today!

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"