Georgia Babies
Options

Slwprincess - AOA

Let me know how it goes next week at AOA. We are going to go down 2 days earlier then my parents in December. We are thinking of staying at AOA but I do not know anyone that has stayed there. I'd love to hear what you think. For a little more we can stay at the Dolphin so I'm going back and forth between the two. 
BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Slwprincess - AOA

• Options
    OK will do.  Typically, I only stay at Value resorts for short weekend trips.  The bus service takes too long.  I'd rather pay a little more and stay at a Moderate.  But we are driving this time so buses won't be an issue and I'm intrigued by the Family Suites.  I'm most excited about the pool at AOA- I think the kids are going to love it!  We are also planning to check out the new bowling alley at Downtown Disney- haven't done that yet.   

• Options
    K&P414K&P414 member

I want to hear all about it too!  As much as I've been to Disney, and as many people as I send there, I have only stayed at a few properties.

We are going in June for Emma's National Gymnastics meet and I think we are staying at Caribbean Beach Resort. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"