New York Babies

North Shore Forest Hills vs Katz Woman Hosp.

has anyone giving birth at NS forest hills? I am devating between a 25 plus minute drive to Katz or NS forest hills, I heard good things about Katz Hosp. but not from the Forest hills hosp.
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: North Shore Forest Hills vs Katz Woman Hosp.

• Forest Hills Hospital - NSJ is one of the worst rated hospitals in the country, so I would recommend going anywhere else in the city unless you are dying and happen to be on 66th.
  • I didn't know that, thanks!
    Where can I see hospitals ratings?
  • Loading the player...
  • Katz is realllly nice and the staff was amazing. I only know from my SIL giving birth there, but I visited and it's like being in a little hotel room . Extremely clean... Food and drinks right outside ur door. Ur own bathroom and shower w hair dryer! Soo nice. I'm delivering at manhasset lij which I hear is similar. I went to forest hills for non pregnancy emergency and I wasn't happy
  • I heard so many good things about Katz that I had decided on delivering there. Thanks for comments!
  • imageBubba1126:
    Katz is realllly nice and the staff was amazing. I only know from my SIL giving birth there, but I visited and it's like being in a little hotel room . Extremely clean... Food and drinks right outside ur door. Ur own bathroom and shower w hair dryer! Soo nice. I'm delivering at manhasset lij which I hear is similar. I went to forest hills for non pregnancy emergency and I wasn't happy

Did you see an OBGYN at the hosp. or you saw someone affiliated to it? 

• Affiliated with
  • Affiliated with NS-Manhasset
  • Katz a.k.a LIJ is a GREAT hospital. I've been there for other things. That's where I'm currently transferring to. They have great reviews. I never heard anything bad about that hospital.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"