November 2012 Moms

FFFC

Let's hear 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't had a haircut since my baby shower. That was in September. And, I have never had a pedicure.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: FFFC

• I posted this on the Parenting board and thought I would get flamed, but no one has said anything about it at all.

I hate my husband's cat and flicked her ear the other day out of anger. I feel bad about it, but she has stopped using the litterbox again and I'm so sick of cleaning up after her. She pukes all the time, too, and always in the worst possible places. She's 14 and while DH will be devastated when she dies, I think I'll be relieved.

We've taken her to the vet many times and he says she is in great health. Her refusal to use the litterbox that we clean daily is a behavioral issue, probably because we had a baby. She did the same thing when we got a puppy.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagegnomemom:

I posted this on the Parenting board and thought I would get flamed, but no one has said anything about it at all.

I hate my husband's cat and flicked her ear the other day out of anger. I feel bad about it, but she has stopped using the litterbox again and I'm so sick of cleaning up after her. She pukes all the time, too, and always in the worst possible places. She's 14 and while DH will be devastated when she dies, I think I'll be relieved.

We've taken her to the vet many times and he says she is in great health. Her refusal to use the litterbox that we clean daily is a behavioral issue, probably because we had a baby. She did the same thing when we got a puppy.

This made me laugh! I HATE cats. This guy I used to date had a cat that was old as dirt and puked and crapped everywhere right before it died.  

• Loading the player...
  • image143BabyCakes:

Let's hear 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't had a haircut since my baby shower. That was in September. And, I have never had a pedicure.

Ummm, I haven't cut my hair since, ummmmmm.....2011??  Last colored in September 2012. Never had a pedicure.  Who knew FFFC could be so easy?!  Lol 

• We had amazing sex last night. It was so good that I thought, if the baby wakes up now he will just have to CIO until I'm done. First time I've orgasmed since 2nd tri.

Also, I am going to get a haircut at super cuts today, because the lady who normally does my hair is fantastic but I can't understand a word she says and it drives me a little nuts. She is so sweet though so I feel a little bad for not going to her. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've been here for 2 hours. I've gotten 2 things accomplished, Jack and shiz. I need to get to work..............

• imageredwood807:

imageLovinLife0710:
    I've been here for 2 hours. I've gotten 2 things accomplished, Jack and shiz. I need to get to work..............

I've been here 3 hours and you've gotten more done than I. Big Smile

• tngrl3tngrl3 member

I don't label the BM I pump at work so sometimes I'm not sure how many days it's been in the fridge before N drinks it. I use the sniff test and so far he hasn't gotten sick or anything. Today I know he is getting milk that had been in there a week.

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is probably really irrational and I guess a bit selfish, but that's why I'm tucking it away in this thread:

I'm starting to take Olga Pussina pretty personally.

Like. I'm seriously considering leaving this board altogether.

I haven't gone back to FB3 because I am pretty sure she's a member and each time it's gotten a bit "quiet" I think, "Meh. Maybe I'll just re-join" Olga re-surfaces and I'm like, "Nope".

And same goes for this board... every time she resurfaces, it just...skeeves me out.

No. She's not saying hurtful things per se. But IMO it's all lies, so in my mind, it is rude. Plus, lying about a miscarriage is the lowest of lows.

• imagerachael_c26:

This is probably really irrational and I guess a bit selfish, but that's why I'm tucking it away in this thread:

I haven't gone back to FB3 because I am pretty sure she's a member and each time it's gotten a bit "quiet" I think, "Meh. Maybe I'll just re-join" Olga re-surfaces and I'm like, "Nope".

And same goes for this board... every time she resurfaces, it just...skeeves me out.

No. She's not saying hurtful things per se. But IMO it's all lies, so in my mind, it is rude. Plus, lying about a miscarriage is the lowest of lows.

She is also the reason I have stopped posting pictures to TB and FB. I hate that I have to worry about that kind of crap. I thought we were a better group than that. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am honestly terrified to tell the rest of our family that we are expecting again.
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagerachael_c26:

This is probably really irrational and I guess a bit selfish, but that's why I'm tucking it away in this thread:

did I miss something about a miscarriage?

• imageJenner37:
    imagerachael_c26:

did I miss something about a miscarriage?

Olga said that she miscarried the baby that is on her profile as having a 3/24/11 birthday and that she got pg right after with her Nov baby.  

V|V TSP V|V
  • FFFC: maybe I'm naive but I don't think this Olga thing is FB3 related. She's a troll looking for attention and everyone keeps feeding her so she comes back. 
  • imageJenner37:
    FFFC: maybe I'm naive but I don't think this Olga thing is FB3 related. She's a troll looking for attention and everyone keeps feeding her so she comes back. 

I just find it really odd that she made the AE on the same day that FB3 did. This is pretty much why I think it is related. I understand that it COULD be a complete random...but deep down, I don't think so. 

V|V TSP V|V
  • imageQuintonsMummah:

imageJenner37:
    FFFC: maybe I'm naive but I don't think this Olga thing is FB3 related. She's a troll looking for attention and everyone keeps feeding her so she comes back. 

I just find it really odd that she made the AE on the same day that FB3 did. This is pretty much why I think it is related. I understand that it COULD be a complete random...but deep down, I don't think so. 

oh I get that. I mean I think they saw an opportunity to jump on the AE train but I mean I don't think they are here to bring FB stuff here and vice versa 

• I have another. We put bumpers in C's crib (she was doing the worm and whacking her head every night) and now she loves to sleep with her face against them. 
  • imagesugar2515:
    imagerachael_c26:

I was hoping she'd confess in this thread.  I know, fat chance.

But please don't leave.  Pretty please, with a cherry on top, and an awesome GIF, which I will add once I get home and can use a comp that doesn't suck. 

I second this! Don't go!!

• I don't want to got to MIL and FIL's on Sunday...for Mother's Day dinner. I want to spend the day with my two kids and DH. 

The plus...I told her we would bring desert. At least this way I know I will like it... 

• kbl13kbl13 member
    We had McDonald's for dinner 2x this week bc I didn't feel like cooking.

• imagekbl13:
    We had McDonald's for dinner 2x this week bc I didn't feel like cooking.

I never feel like cooking anymore 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"