November 2012 Moms
Options

6 month old bully

So.. B and I were shopping at Target today and we walk past a little boy who begins throwing a major temper tantrum (wants a toy, but his mom said no) Anyways, B is kinda of twisting and turning in his seat to see where this noise is coming from... I half expect him to start crying because he's gotten kind of funny about new sounds lately - so, I smile and quietly say to him "Do you hear the boy crying?"

My son looks at me, then back in the direction of this upset little boy, sticks his tongue out and loudly shrieks "Blaaahhh, Blaaahhh, blaaahhhh" and starts laughing.. which, of course, made me crack up (and quickly move to the next aisle)

But yeah, pretty sure my little bully was mocking that crybaby ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 6 month old bully

• Options
    That's adorable! And hilarious! Benjamin's gotten weird about new sounds lately too. I was at my girlfriends house and her toddlers where yelling and playing and he cried for a bit. Poor babies are sensitive to new stuff.
    I love when they try to mimic. So funny
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's too cute.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jg1011jg1011 member

Too cute! The imitating is funny!

Must be a phase with new noises. Took V to my nephew's concert on Tuesday and he LOVED the orchestra, band, and chorus, but the trumpet and the applause freaked him out!  

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"