Parenting
Options

FFST!

Orgasms. Do you fake them sometimes or are you honest every time?

Re: FFST!

• Options
    I fake them sometimes. Dh tries his damnedest sometimes and I don't have the heart to tell it just wasn't happening.
  • Options
    I don't fake them.  What's the point? 
     Lilypie - (gu1R)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just feel like its ego boost for Dh that he got the job done.
  • Options

imageshanado:

Ah.  Well, my H's ego is big enough I guess.  I generally tell him if sexy time sucked and we both laugh about it.

Lilypie - (gu1R)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageLibby1978:

imageshanado:

Ah.  Well, my H's ego is big enough I guess.  I generally tell him if sexy time sucked and we both laugh about it.

I don't all the time but when he desperately wants me to enjoy myself, I throw him a bone.
  • Options
    I used to fake it.

Now, I just look at him like "what the fcuk was that?"

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• Options

imagemamaREB29:
    I used to fake it. Now, I just look at him like "what the fcuk was that?"

Yes Sometimes those exact words come out of my mouth

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Options
    I have before, back in the day, but I never have with DH.
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options
    Faking cheats everybody involved.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    suv75suv75 member
    Not with DH, but have before.
    Off topic, we finally had sex this week after several months. Last time, DH finished before I orgasmed, then got up to clean up. I was pissed! This time, I was about to orgasm but he still finished first. I immediately grabbed his hand and guided him down there so he can finish me off! Otherwise, he might have thought I was done and gotten up again!
  • Options
    imagekiraliz2:

Can your SO keep going after they O? DH can, without any sort of break, and it's pretty amazing.

I can, as I re-affirmed this weekend for our drunken sex bout. It was seriously like pre-baby sex. Lotta foreplay which meant I was ready to O right away, but I just changed out the condom and went right back at it. DW is a lot dirtier when she's drunk, and yeah, it was some seriously hot, passionate dirty stuff. Oh, and DS decided to wait until right after we finished to wake up and need attending to!

The best part was later when we got into bed, despite her being kind of out of it, she wanted to go again. My mini-confession is we decided not to bother with a condom and just do pull-out-and-pray. I had no issue controlling myself and pulling out when the time came. It was a great night. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options

Since it sort of came up in the Food FFFC:

What "date" did you go all the way with your SO for the first time?

For us it was date #4 for P-in-V, #3 for oral sleepover. 

• Options
    imageLuckyDad:
    Since it sort of came up in the Food FFFC:What "date" did you go all the way with your SO for the first time?For us it was date 4 for PinV, 3 for oral sleepover.nbsp;

Negative 1st date? I slept with him before we officially dated. I touched his penis with the quickness.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    imageLuckyDad:
    Since it sort of came up in the Food FFFC:What "date" did you go all the way with your SO for the first time?For us it was date 4 for PinV, 3 for oral sleepover.nbsp;

Negative 1st date? I slept with him before we officially dated. I touched his penis with the quickness.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    imageLuckyDad:
    imagekiraliz2:

Can your SO keep going after they O? DH can, without any sort of break, and it's pretty amazing.

I can, as I re-affirmed this weekend for our drunken sex bout. It was seriously like pre-baby sex. Lotta foreplay which meant I was ready to O right away, but I just changed out the condom and went right back at it. DW is a lot dirtier when she's drunk, and yeah, it was some seriously hot, passionate dirty stuff. Oh, and DS decided to wait until right after we finished to wake up and need attending to!

The best part was later when we got into bed, despite her being kind of out of it, she wanted to go again. My mini-confession is we decided not to bother with a condom and just do pull-out-and-pray. I had no issue controlling myself and pulling out when the time came. It was a great night.&nbsp;

hope that works out for you my dh was great at pull and pray... Until we found out we are going to be 3u3 this August!lol...
  • Options

imageCMSullivan326:
    I have before, back in the day, but I never have with DH.

This.

imageLuckyDad:

"Date" #3. Which was about a month after we met. I had to look it up based on Doctor Who episodes, haha. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• Options
    imagekiraliz2:

I am known to fake it on occasion. He doesn't feel like he's done his job unless I go too, but sometimes I just want to get him off and go to sleep. Faking it keeps him from wanting to go for round 2 or try anything else.

I have never been with a guy that can do this. Super jealous!

I did date a guy that could delay O though. Apparently he would recite the quadratic equation to himself and just keep going, or so he told me.

• Options
    Date 4. Which is actually pretty good considering we were hammered on all dates. Goooooooo Shanado!
  • Options

imageeddy321:
    There are no issues without one, but putting a condom on is like introducing kryptonite or something.

The two guys DW dated before me both had this issue. She was quite pleasantly surprised when it was NBD for me. I'm sure it's not much consolation, but if there's no issues without one, it's purely psychological.

• Options
    imageeddy321:
    imageLuckyDad:

I started dating DH when I was 16.  I was probably 19 when we finally had oral, 21 when we had anal, and 22 when we had "real" sex.  I look back and kind of feel badly for him.

Ok, I gotta ask... why anal before vaginal? Was it pregnancy fears? Or was it like "I'm still a virgin if we only do anal"?

• Options
    imageLuckyDad:
    imageeddy321:
    imageLuckyDad:

For us it was date #4 for P-in-V, #3 for oral sleepover.&nbsp;

I started dating DH when I was 16.&nbsp; I was probably 19 when we finally had oral, 21 when we had anal, and 22 when we had "real" sex.&nbsp; I look back and kind of feel badly for him.

Ok, I gotta ask... why anal before vaginal? Was it pregnancy fears? Or was it like "I'm still a virgin if we only do anal"?

Bhymen?
  • Options
    Sometimes I fake them and other times I just tell him it didn't happen.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageeddy321:

In short, I was kind of a dumbass.

You were sort of a dumbass in your early 20s?

I think you'll have a lot of company on that around here! :) 

• Options
    Whatever, guise. I made totally responsible, rational, and completely justifiable decisions in my 20s. Especially my early 20s. Of course, I was high for the most part, so my memory is slightly foggy.

imageimage

• Options
    I never fake
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    PrimePrime member

imagerachael_c26:
    I never fake

Same.

• Options
    imagekiraliz2:
    I am known to fake it on occasion. He doesn't feel like he's done his job unless I go too, but sometimes I just want to get him off and go to sleep. Faking it keeps him from wanting to go for round 2 or try anything else.nbsp;Can your SO keep going after they O? DH can, without any sort of break, and it's pretty amazing.

Um. He has on occasion.

• Options
    imagekiraliz2:
    imagehelloblueeyes:
    imagekiraliz2:

I am known to fake it on occasion. He doesn't feel like he's done his job unless I go too, but sometimes I just want to get him off and go to sleep. Faking it keeps him from wanting to go for round 2 or try anything else.

I have never been with a guy that can do this. Super jealous!

I did date a guy that could delay O though. Apparently he would recite the quadratic equation to himself and just keep going, or so he told me.

I find the quadratic equation sexay. But I'm a nerd like that.

If it makes you feel any better, DH goes quick. Not super quick, but faster than I'd like. Being able to keep going mitigates that somewhat.

He was totally a wonderful mix of nerd and bad boy. Worked in a computer shop, played a ton of Diablo, was a racecar driver and smoked pot.

• Options
    imagePrime:

imagerachael_c26:
    I never fake

Same.

lol.
  • Options
    I don't fake.

Dh had to wait 6 months after we started dating. He's the only guy I've slept which, since I don't count my rapist in my "numbers".

I had major trust issues and needed to work through stuff to feel fully in control and ready.

image image
  • Options
    Damn I killed the sex thread. New question!

What time of day do you usually have sex?

image image
  • Options
    imageRondackHiker:

Night time. After kids are in bed.
  • Options

I've faked in the past but not now. I think I used to feel bad if I didn't O, now I'm like, meh, maybe next time. 

We had sex on our first date, which was a week after we met. Prior to that I hadn't had sex in a long time. Like 2 1/2 years or something. 

• Options

imageRondackHiker:
    Damn I killed the sex thread. New question! What time of day do you usually have sex?

Most often after DS goes to bed, sometimes in the morning before DH goes to work if he can get me worked up.  

• Options
    imageRondackHiker:

At night after Cu goes to bed, but we don't see eachother during the day... like hardly ever.

• Options
    PrimePrime member

imageRondackHiker:
    Damn I killed the sex thread. New question! What time of day do you usually have sex?

1/30/69

Percentage of time for morning/afternoon/night

• Options

imageshanado:
    imageRondackHiker:
    Night time. After kids are in bed.

This. I don't think we've had a naptime afternoon delight yet, but I might be mistaken.

• Options
    imagePrime:

imageRondackHiker:

1/30/69

Percentage of time for morning/afternoon/night

I SWYD there, and what you apparently are doing at night.

• Options

1. I'm a dirty faker.  Only because I have times when DH is doing everything right, but I just can't get there.  

2.  We had sex on the 3-4 date.  Not sure. 

3.  We had a ton of morning sex before kids, but now, especially now that DD isn't taking 2 naps, it's mostly after the kids go to bed.   

• Options
    1) I don't usually fake, but if DH is doing everything right and I just know it's not happening, I do. If he's 1/2 a s s ing it, I'll tell him I didn't O and what he should do to make it happen.

2) DH definitely used to be able to last forever AND keep going. It was awesome. Post kids ain't nobody got time for that. I don't know if he still has those skills. Maybe when this LO starts STTN and I have energy for more than a quickie I'll find out.

3) I made DH wait like 6 weeks. I was 20 and he was taking the V card. I didn't need to wait for marriage, at the time didn't even think it would happen for us, but I wanted to be sure I wouldn't regret it.

4) After the kids go to bed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"