November 2011 Moms
Options

Once Upon a Child?

Has anyone ever been there?  Thoughts/impressions?  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Once Upon a Child?

• Options

I have 2 locations near me. The one in the "nicer" part of town tends to have better items. I have purchased a good bit of clothing for DS there.I usually tend to check OUAC's selection before I go pay full price somewhere else. Pajamas were my last purchase.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I get jeans for my girls there.  Most kids grow out of jeans before they can even wear them in.  I've gotten some nice jeans for $3/pair.

I've also sold some clothes there.  I got more than I was anticipating, so that was nice.  They put your money on a Visa card so you can use it wherever and then they can reload it the next time you come to sell stuff.

The selection varies so much from area to area.  The one I go to is in a nicer area and they have decent stuff.  Another one in a not so great area didn't have a great selection and was kinda gross.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In my opinion it is only worth it if you are looking for designer brands or if you are looking for a particular play item. Children's clothes can be purchased new for very cheap from target or Walmart if you are looking to save money.
  • Options
    I <3 OUAC!
  • Options
    I love OUAC!  I've even bought a few pairs of shoes for myself (I have really small feet).  You can get really good deals on brand names.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Buying there is pretty good.  Selling is only ok.  The amount I received for what I sold was less than I expected.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"