Indiana Babies

Muncie area OB?

I just found out the OB I had lined up is planning to leave and therefore isn't taking new pregnancies. :(

Anyone from the area that can give me suggestions?

Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.

Re: Muncie area OB?

• kaleb87kaleb87 member
    I went to the Voss Center. I absolutely loved Dr. Pete Voss. However the downside is that they are now affiliated with IU since I delivered. When I went in for my follow up there was a long wait. Also, with delivering they have 3 doctors who deliver at Ball, so you never know who you'll get when your in labor. They schedule appointments throughout your pregnancy with all 3 though. Good luck!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KingLEDKingLED member
    I tried the Voss center last time, but they were WAY too religious for me.  They were constantly asking me to pray.  I couldn't take it.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • I went with dr cropper at American health network

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

photo ebefb0eaa35edfa3f52813f152b6e390_zpsaa90560f.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"