November 2012 Moms

who'da thunk?

I had a Skype interview for a position in Minnesota this week. I was so excited as I waited patiently for it to begin but it never did. I tried calling the lady I was supposed to be meeting with but no answer. I left a message saying, "um hey we were supposed to meet via Skype at 1130.

I logged off and went back to the office to train my replacement. An hour or so later I get a voicemail from the lady looking for me on Skype. Then it hit me... there is an hour time difference from Ohio to MN.

Looks like I screwed that one up!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: who'da thunk?

• I've had that happen before (with the time change). I always forget that I live in another time zone than I used to so whenever I go home I am always "late" to them. But on my watch Im on time! Sorry this happened. I'm sure if you explained you could get another interview!! It's worth a shot right?

• Will she reschedule?
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry I disappeared for a bit there.

I've been trying to get ahold of her. I called the main office line instead of her direct line and they told me she was out of the office. I'm going to keep trying because it was an honest mistake! Lol I seriously can't do anything but laugh. If its meant to work out it will!
  • GargitaGargita member
    If I were her, I'd reschedule. She should have thought to clarify with you. GL!

image   My chart 

• I'm hoping she will. When we initially spoke she was very nice so Im still going to keep my fingers crossed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"