Food & Nutrition

mini pasta

I have been trying to find small pasta (like they have in the premade baby food) to use for my son but can only find the pastini which gets too mushy. Has anyone noticed this anywhere? if so, where? I found some on Amazon (tiny stars) but you had to order 12 things of it and for as little as he eats that would last until he is 5!

Thanks!

imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: mini pasta

• I know that Barilla makes mini-pastas which are in  the pasta aisle of the grocery store - penne, farfelle, ziti, shells, wheels.

You could also try something like orzo or ditalini which is a naturally small pasta.

And although not pasta, cous cous is small and pasta-like.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you! I found the barilla pasta wheels. I also found these random organic vegetable/ pasta mini letters that I'm going to try!
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • manda26manda26 member

my son loves the pasta wheels! and it is easy for him to eat by himself with his fork.

if you want to add to other things, can you find the little alphabet pasta? My grocery store has that, DS also likes orzo a lot.

336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemanda26:
    my son loves the pasta wheels! and it is easy for him to eat by himself with his fork. if you want to add to other things, can you find the little alphabet pasta? My grocery store has that, DS also likes orzo a lot.

I did get the mini letters he loves them!!
    imageimage

• imagemanda26:
    my son loves the pasta wheels! and it is easy for him to eat by himself with his fork. if you want to add to other things, can you find the little alphabet pasta? My grocery store has that, DS also likes orzo a lot.

I did get the mini letters he loves them!!
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"