June 2011 Moms

"why?...Why?...WHY?"

I didn't quite expect the "why's" to start this soon but they are in full force. I really don't think she knows what she's asking but she says "why?" to EVERYTHING! Lol.....anyone else having to explain their every move? ;)

ETA: Well, now I'm not so sure she doesn't know what she's saying, lol...she seems to be using it correctly every time...just A LOT!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: "why?...Why?...WHY?"

• We don't have "why" yet, but for the last few months we've had "what happened to the ___?" Or "where ____ go?"

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• DD is in a 'no' phase. Every question I ask her is answered with a 'no'. Sometimes she means 'yes', too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageann_jeremiah:
    We don't have "why" yet, but for the last few months we've had "what happened to the ___?" Or "where ____ go?"

Lol, so cute!! When I give DD a bowl of veggies and she only wants something specific, she says "where are you?" when she's sifting through them as if that veggie is hiding from her. ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We are in the 'who that?' phase. Loudly. Everywhere we go. No why's yet. He also says 'huhhh' in response to every question like he doesn't hear or understand it. Every. Single. Question. And then answers before I even ask it again.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageRingOfFire11:

imageann_jeremiah:
    We don't have "why" yet, but for the last few months we've had "what happened to the ___?" Or "where ____ go?"

Lol, so cute!! When I give DD a bowl of veggies and she only wants something specific, she says "where are you?" when she's sifting through them as if that veggie is hiding from her. ;)

haha!  Super cute!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No whys here but it's always "oh what that?" "oh what this?"

Or "What papa duning (doing?)" which is usually followed by "funny." 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"