Birthday Parties

When to send out invites?

I've already told most people (family) when DS's birthday party will be. How far in advance are you sending out invites? And how far out are you asking for RSVPs?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: When to send out invites?

• I send out invites 1 month/4 weeks in advance.

I ask for RSVPs by the weekend before the party so I can do food shopping that weekend for as much as I need.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am sending them out 3-4 weeks in advance and asking for RSVP's 10 days before the party.  We are having it with my mom's group of friends on a weekday so in case most can make it, then I need to switch the date as I have already paid for the location.  I also need to make up loot bags and figure out food etc.
  • Loading the player...
  • allardrallardr member
    I'm sending them out about 7 weeks in advance (though it's mostly because we live far away from home and are going back for her bday, so it's a rare occasion we're in the area so we want to see everyone while we're around). Also, summer's fill up for people quickly so I like to send them out earlier when it's a summer event. I'm asking for RSVPs by week before so I can shop.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm going to send ours out 4-5 weeks in advance and ask for RSVPs 10 days in advance.  Weekend plans book up fast around here, especially in the summer.
  • We do a STD 2 months in advance and send out invites 1 month in advance.  RSVPs requested a week before the party.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We let people know a month prior to the party but DS schools has you hand out invitations only 2 weeks before the party, so that's what we do.

We expect RSVPs a week before the date 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • My friends and family have crazy schedules, so I usually send them out about eight weeks in advance. My r.s.v.p. date depends on my schedule and when I have the time to do the shopping for the party, anywhere from three to seven days before the party.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I plan on doing 4 weeks for invites, 2 for RSVPs.  I ordinarily would have done about 7-10 days for RSVPs, but I have a business trip before the party and need 2 weekends to get stuff finalized.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"