VBAC

repost: so, there goes my VBAC.

Baby turned transverse, just like DS did around this same time Confused

Had to go for another growth ultrasound yesterday, and my little girl has turned sideways. They won't manually try to turn her with the state of my uterus, so, the set me up for a RCS on Tuesday. 

Pray for me girls, I am nervous about a second surgery. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: repost: so, there goes my VBAC.

• xoxoLLLxoxoLLL member
    I'm sorry...that is disappointing.  I am losing hope on mine as well.  I'm scheduled for RCS for Wednesday since I'll be 42 weeks and no contractions/dilation so far.  Good luck with your recovery!
  • So sorry to hear that :(  Hope it goes well for you. 

Looks like you'll only be 39 weeks on Tuesday - anyway to push it back another week? If you go into labor before that, you could head straight in.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry : maybe LO will flip over the weekend.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • imagececilyandgautam:

So sorry to hear that :(  Hope it goes well for you. 

Looks like you'll only be 39 weeks on Tuesday - anyway to push it back another week? If you go into labor before that, you could head straight in.  

I have some other issues (blood pressure), so that is why they bumped to Tuesday. I'm just going to go with it. Huh?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • im sorry!! must be disappointing. your in my thoughts and prayers!! i hope that baby flips but if not pray for a easy surgery and quick recovery :)
  • I hope everything went well and that your are healing nicely!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"