Alabama Babies

Fun free/cheap outings ideas?

We live around 30 minutes outside of Gadsden, and we're wanting to find ways to get the boys (3 months old) out of the house with us on weekends. We went to Ave Maria Grotto in Cullman this past weekend, and we're planning on visiting the Birmingham Botanical Gardens in the next few weeks, but other than that I'm stumped. Anybody have any cool places to visit with young ones that don't cost an arm and a leg in the Cullman, Gadsden, or Birmingham areas? TIA!

Re: Fun free/cheap outings ideas?

• Not sure of the prices, but Bham Zoo has year season passes you can get. And I hear the McWane center is pretty cool. Then there are the parks like Railroad Park, and Vulcan. 
  • I used to go to b'ham zoo on free day. Just call them to see if they still have free days.
  • Loading the player...
  • Every Tuesday at the zoo is half price admission.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• There is also a free splash pad in Springville...that would be more convenient coming from Gadsden.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"