Parenting after a Loss
Options

Amazon Mom/Prime question..

So, I just signed up for the free 3 month membership of the amazon mom subscription.  I've got a few questions for those of you that use this.. what happens if you select to have nothing delivered to you one month?  Are there any "penalties" for that?  Right now I set up my delivery to be every other month, but in order to get to 5 items, I had to add things that I wouldn't really need more of in 2 months (ie ordered 6 things of his oatmeal and a dual pack of sunscreen in addition to diapers and wipes).. I figured before the next diaper/wipes delivery, I'll cancel the other things and find something else that we need and just keep moving along that way... Also.. what's the deal with not being able to do subscribe and save for formula?? I saw that I can order the formula, but there's no 20% off on it because you can't add it to the subscribe and save.. that's sort of a bit PITA.. that was the whole reason why I did this so that I wouldn't have to scout out formula sales!
Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!

Re: Amazon Mom/Prime question..

• Options

imagedaylights1:
    I don't know about not ordering for a month. I know you can put orders on hold and cancel anytime so I'd think you would just be able to hold off on that order for a month but I haven't gotten to that point yet. I'm still new. As for the formula. I did get the 20 off which is why I decided to sign up. I but Earth's Best Organic which is 30 a can in stores here but I get it for 20 a can on Amazon. Maybe the formula you are selecting isn't part of the program?

yea, that must be it because when I searched under subscribe and save only a few formulas did come up.. Earths best and a few Gerbers formulas were on there but none of the similacs!! 

Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • Options
    MJM3108MJM3108 member

I can't speak to cancelling an order, but we do get our formula through Subscribe & Save, we also use Earth's Best, but their soy formula. We also get diapers through S&S. 

Those are the only items I receive through that program. I am not sure what you mean by having to get to 5 items... I know you get an additional discount at 5 items, but I'm pretty sure that is only for the first order.

We are in the process of switching to CD, so I will be dropping the diapers off my S&S soon enough, but will continue to receive the formula.

Similac may not allow their product to be a part of S&S. I know I searched for a lot of the products we use regularly for DS- Burt's Bees Baby Bee stuff and other organic items, and couldn't find them as part of S&S but could order them through Amazon's regular website.

HTH! 

PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    MJM3108MJM3108 member

imagedaylights1:
    imagemrsjessicamitchell:
    I am not sure what you mean by having to get to 5 items... I know you get an additional discount at 5 items, but I'm pretty sure that is only for the first order. . HTH!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;
    For every item you subscribe to you get 5 off, up to 20 on your entire order. Hence the 5 items. Your first item then 4 more. Those 5 items can change each month you just have to have them on your order to get the discount.

Ah! Thanks for clarifying! I just may start adding other non-baby things to that order... The way I read it, I thought you just got the 20% the first time you did that. 

PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"