October 2012 Moms
Options

Fluck advice

I am soooo over all of the unwarranted advice that I get All The Time. I do not need anyones opinion on how I need to "put the baby down more" or "you need to leave the baby with other people more". Actually, I DONT. I swear I am going to get B one of those shirts that says "Mom doesnt want your advice". Ugh
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fluck advice

• Options
    CbeanzCbeanz member
    Great idea with the shirt.  Use B as your human billboard!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA! :-D
  • Options
    Yup - I'm with you.  Certain family members do this and H tells me to just ignore it, but it's so damn hard to hold back sometimes.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love your idea for a shirt!  I usually just try to smile and nod, or say "thanks for the advice" and move on...

people always want to give advice.  When we were all pregnant, we all got all kinds of crazy advice about pregnancy and childbirth and now that our babies are here we get all kinds of parenting advice!  

I kick myself sometimes but I find myself wanting to give advice to pregnant ladies and new moms all the time.

• Options
    I would totally buy that shirt. And I would buy multiples of it in every size you made. Just saying...

ETA that shirt actually exists!!! Bailey needs it asap!

• Options
    imagestephcarter:
    I would totally buy that shirt. And I would buy multiples of it in every size you made. Just saying...

ETA that shirt actually exists!!! Bailey needs it asap!

It does indeed, they have them at Walgreens!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Suck it, advice givers! Sorry:
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"