Birthday Parties
Options

1st birthday is a theme itself?

My husband keeps saying a 1st birthday is the theme, I'm torn between turtles and Oscar the Grouch ( the twins like both)... Are themes important ?

Re: 1st birthday is a theme itself?

• Options
    Important- i don't think so. But it does help when you start to go buy supplies. I wasn't going to do a theme but when i sat down and started to look at decorations it became safari theme. You will remember it but the child(ren) will only have pictures
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Important, no.  the party will live on whether you have a theme or not.  With that said, I absolutely love themes.  I love planning parties so having a theme gives me focus and lets me play with details.

If party planning and themes aren't necessarily your thing than who cares.  Just get a bunch of stuff with the #1 on it and call it a day.  Otherwise, unless DH is planning a majority of it I don't see why you shouldn't have a little fun with it.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is not important, but it's cute and fun! If you are the one doing the planning and decorations instead of your DH then go ahead and have your theme

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    You definitely don't need a theme - heck "birthday" is a theme, but they are fun!
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    No, but I agree with PPs; they're going to be really fun. And fwiw, I really like both themes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"