Baby Showers
Options

The input of this board is needed...

They keep saying that this board is the best place for the question. Wink

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/73839121.aspx 

Re: The input of this board is needed...

• Options
    Look at you--8 wks already???  how many days left for DD before SUMMER BREAK??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageKdgTeacher:

I got between not enough and too many! LOL She's got 15 days and then a very open summer. Of course, wouldn't you know it's the first summer in years since forever that she isn't going to camp.

How much longer do you have? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKateMW:

imageKdgTeacher:

I got between not enough and too many! LOL She's got 15 days and then a very open summer. Of course, wouldn't you know it's the first summer in years since forever that she isn't going to camp.

How much longer do you have? 

Exciting--we're done in 14 days and I'm sooooo ready!  I'm 31 weeks on Tuesday and we have anywhere between 6 and 9+ weeks left.  I'm hoping for 9+

• Options
    That's so exciting! I bet you are ready! Are you going back next year right at the start of the school year?
  • Options
    I'm ready to nto be on my feet all day that's for sure!  Nope--I won't be going back until November. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"