Georgia Babies

Smyrna area OB/GYN?

Does anyone in the Smyrna area have a good recommendation for an OB/GYN? Must be able to deliver at Cobb Wellstar.

Thanks!

Re: Smyrna area OB/GYN?

• Do you mean Wellstar Kennestone? I see Dr Mary Pitcher in Marietta right across from Kennestone. It's an all female practice and no midwives if that matters to you. Always been very happy with this practice.

• Mwalte4Mwalte4 member
    Since we are in Smyrna, it would be Cobb Austell, which is 7 minutes away from our house. Kennestone is about 25 minutes away. Thanks for the rec though!
  • Loading the player...
  • My OB was great and she delivers at Cobb.  Her name is Dr. Mindy Fine.  Her office is on Cumberland Parkway.  It's a small office, just her and her nurse practitioner.  

https://completecareforwomenpc.com/ 

• My friend also used Dr. Fine and loved her!
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Mwalte4Mwalte4 member
    Oh my, Dr. Fine is the reason I need a new doctor. I was all set to have her deliver my second via VBAC and at my final appointment she informed me that she was leaving for New Zealand. The next day. I was due less than a week later. As an only doctor practice she said her back ups would not perform VBAC's so I had to have a csection. I would never recommend her to anyone ever again. :
  • I go to South Cobb OBGYN, and have delivered both kids at Cobb Wellstar.  I used to go to their office adjacent to the hospital, but after I delivered my first, they opened a Smyrna office right on South Cobb Drive.  They have something like 8 OBs and 8 midwives and all of them that I've seen are great.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I currently am going to Wellstar Cobb GYN. They have 5 Dr.s and 5 midwives. They are super nice. I work inside the hospital so I also know many people who use South Cobb OB/GYN and they like them. Dr. Angela Hudson is also awesome from what I hear. I know that she lives close to the hospital and does her very best to deliver all of the babies herself. She is a very nice woman and if I would not have been going to the practice that I am at for so long then I would have switched to her. Her office is right across the street from the hospital.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"