April 2012 Moms
Options

Walking?

Anyone else's little one not walking?  Robbie always has been about a month or so behind with every milestone.  He's cruising but nowhere near walking on his own or even standing on his own without falling over.  Where are your kiddos at with this?

BFP #1 - 04/11/2011 - EDD: 12/22/2011 -Natural MC 5/18/2011 @ 8w6d BFP

BFP #2 - 08/12/2011 - EDD: 04/21/2012 1st U/S 9/12/2011 - Healthy baby seen -- Heartbeat at 166!

BFP #3 - 08/02/2014 - EDD: 04/09/2015 ---Prayers for a take home baby

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Walking?

• Options
    DS isn't walking unassisted yet.  He walks behind a push toy, cruises along furniture and will take a few steps on his own.  He'll walk if we're holding his hands.... so we're pretty close. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Robbie walks with his push toy as well.  He also cruises along furniture and will walk if we are holding both hands.  Let go of one hand and he freaks out and tush hits the floor haha.  I reckon we're getting there :)

BFP #1 - 04/11/2011 - EDD: 12/22/2011 -Natural MC 5/18/2011 @ 8w6d BFP

BFP #2 - 08/12/2011 - EDD: 04/21/2012 1st U/S 9/12/2011 - Healthy baby seen -- Heartbeat at 166!

BFP #3 - 08/02/2014 - EDD: 04/09/2015 ---Prayers for a take home baby

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Charlotte just really started full-time walking this weekend. She'd take a couple steps here and there if we prompted her for about a month. I think Char is a little older than most of the babies on this board though.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Micah cruises and will play with something while standing until he realizes he isn't holding on. He's taken a few steps here and there, but won't be "walking" for awhile.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Not even close.  DS1 didn't walk untl 16.5 mos so I expect that DS2 will walk later too, but probably before then.  DD is the only one that walked at 12 mos. 
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Options
    Mine isn't walking yet either.  She'll cruise, push toys, etc. but no solo walking.  And she hates it when I try to get her to hold my fingers and walk.  She'd much rather get down and crawl.  She is really fast and recently has been experimenting with different combos (2 hands, 1 knee, 1 foot or 2 hands, 2 feet). Hilarious to watch.  I'm a little surprised she isn't walking yet though, since until now she has been months ahead of DD1 on motor milestones including crawling.  Now it looks like they'll both walk about the same time, 13ish months.
  • Options
    DD weighs about 20lbs and walks everywhere. At Easter, DH's aunt said, "She looks like a drunken sailor." I think she's doing great, but obviously stumbles...especially if she comes across a toy or something. DS is carrying around another 4.5lbs and is a lot more laid back than her. He can push a walking toy and walks if you hold his hands, but he isn't really interested in walking alone yet!

Wedding Fall 2007 Off OCP's since 9/08-started with BBT charts Saw Ob/gyn May 2009 Blood work normal except single copy of MTHFR Clomid 50mg May 2009 Clomid 50mg + IUI June 2009 Femara 5mg + IUI July 2009 Normal HSG July 2009 Femara 5mg + ovidrel+IUI August 2009 Femara 5mg +ovidrel + IUI September 2009 November 2009-normal lap December 2009-met with RE December/January-Injectible med cycle with IUI-Abnormal sperm morpology found-only 0-1% normal All Head defects. Jan/Feb 2010 1st IVF with ICSI-5 week chemical pregnancy :( Feb 2010-male infertility doc says DH's anatomy and blood work are normal so nothing he can do. :( FET July 2010-BFP! Twin m/c @ 5.5 wks :( Dec/Jan 2011 IVF #2 Only 4 eggs retrieved-Ganirelix dose messed up BFFN Feb/March 2011 IVF #3 ER 3/9 9 eggs, 7 fertilized, ET 3/14, No frosties. BFN IVF #4 ER 8/22 9R,7F ET 8/25-3 embies, 1 frostie! Beta 9/2= 54, 9/6=274, 9/8=625, 9/12=2953, 9/16 greater than 10,000. B/G TWINS born April 2012 @ 36wks & 1 day! July 2014-going back for the frozen embryo! ET 7/28, heartbeat seen at 6wks1day with SCH. Miscarriage confirmed at 6wks4days

• Options
    Nathan DOES walk, but my first son started cruising at 8 months but didn't walk until 15. He's completely healthy and physically active now. Don't worry yet! :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    parker has taken 6 steps in a row... L cruises and uses push toys.
  • Options
    Ryan started walking at 10 1/2 months but i have many friends that didn't have their little ones walking till they were over a year .
  • Options
    C really just got going on the walking thing in the last week, but she still primarily crawls. Her walking is an average of 5-6 steps, with a maximum count of 12. However, we only see it about two or three times a day.
  • Options
    DD walks along furniture and assisted with her push walker. She mainly scoots everywhere. She doesn't crawl. Lol. She sits up and scoots on her bottom.

Started back on BC May, 2010; Had last shot on Aug. 2010
    TTC starting in November, 2010; Irregular cycles- went to Dr
    U/S showed cysts on both ovaries; Diag. Lap on March 1st, 2011
    Lap showed that my right fal. tube is centered, instead of to the right
    Left fal. tube is disjointed
    uterus is tilted and the size of a softball, not a pear.
    BFP on 8-30-11, 9-2-11, and 9-4-11.
    EDD is May 14, 2012. :)
    Babygirl born on April 16, 2012.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    C started to taking steps about 2 weeks before her first birthday. At now almost 13 month she is definitely walking everywhere, but she still crawls too.

• Options
    Kate just started showing more interest in walking within the last couple of days. She definitely crawls more, but it's nice to see her taking more steps.  
  • Options
    Mine starting walking 1week before his birthday. He was crawling and cruising for 3 months.
  • Options
    My lo has been cruising since 9 mo and doesn't want to let go yet. She says 7 words so I figure she is more verbal than physical. I didn't walk till I was 15 mo so I'm not worried yet
  • Options
    LesleyTLesleyT member
    LO has been walking since 10mo- and now at a full run- even runs and kicks balls- insanity. I think he's the next David Beckham with soccer balls. He's into EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE...enjoy your little ones that aren't running yet....little heathens will be all over the place! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"