December 2011 Moms

TTC/pregnant mamas

So I haven't seen one of these posts in a while. How is everyone doing? Jesselayne- you're getting super close now! Ricola- you're on CD 22 already! Are you feeling confident? I know there are more so it's time to liven up the board again :)

Re: TTC/pregnant mamas

• I am ready to be done! My clothes no longer fit because my belly
    Is hanging out the bottom of my shirts. 27 days until my due date. DD was 9 days late so I am sure I have at least a month to go.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • -T--T- member

imagemtb21:
    Doing much better lately. 10 weeks this week! And I seriously look pregnant already. Maybe I will try and PIP. My pregnancies have been pretty much exactly the same so far, expect more puking this time. And showing earlier. But I am actually feeling so much better that I think I would do this again someday although DH only wants 2. We'll have to see I guess. DH keeps referring to the baby as a girl. Not sure what to think about that, but we will definitely find out this summer. GL this cycle Ricola and any others TTC!

PIP!  :)  We should start up HDBD! 

• -T--T- member
    That is one adorable bump, mtb! Love it.
  • Since mtb did it first :)

Here is a bump pic from 8 days ago at 35/35

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • You look so great Jesse!!! Aww I just got tearyeyed. I'm so happy for you!!!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

•  imagemtb21:Jesselayne you look awesome! And I love your bathroom. :]

Thanks! Your little bump is cute!! 

imagelckcdc3:
    You look so great Jesse!!! Aww I just got tearyeyed. I'm so happy for you!!!

Thanks:)  Any plans for those snowbabies?? (no pressure just curious) 

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • -T--T- member
    Jesselayne you look awesome! And I also love your bathroom.
  • imagejesselayne8:

imagemtb21:

Jesselayne you look awesome! And I love your bathroom. :]

imagelckcdc3:

Oh definitely! Hopefully we'll be able to do an FET sometime in late July or August. I stopped BFing 2 months ago and still no AF! I'll give it another month or so then start provera and do all my baseline stuff. They also want to do a SIS ever have one? to make sure the uterine cavity is all clear. All the fun stuff again but I'm excited!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Jesselayne and mtb- cute bumps! 

I'm ready to be done... It's getting so hot here and I'm constantly sweating.  I'm at that uncomfortable stage now. My due date is in 16 days so not much longer. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Super cute bumps and I am very jealous of that beautiful bathroom! 

I think I o'd on CD 18 and will start my Prometrium tonight. I don't feel very hopeful for this cycle, even though we had great timing. We'll see in a week or so.  

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imagelckcdc3:
    imagejesselayne8:

imagemtb21:

Jesselayne you look awesome! And I love your bathroom. :]

imagelckcdc3:

Oh definitely! Hopefully we'll be able to do an FET sometime in late July or August. I stopped BFing 2 months ago and still no AF! I'll give it another month or so then start provera and do all my baseline stuff. They also want to do a SIS ever have one? to make sure the uterine cavity is all clear. All the fun stuff again but I'm excited!

I have never heard of a SIS. When I went back to the RE for 2nd baby I was surprised he didn't want to do a HSG or anything. He said as long as I didn't have fever, pain or csection complications there was no reason to think anything was there including scar tissue. I am excited for you!!! It's not that far away!

#1 born December 2011
    #2 born May 2013
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I'm late to the party, but I'll check in too! I'm just 7 weeks today so still in that nervous phase. Also puking all day m/s phase! I'm on the third day of a team business trip where I don't want anyone to know I'm pregnant yet and the Zofran is allowing me to at least attend the meetings and no one has been too suspicious about me not drinking and passing on sushi. We'll see how skipping the body scanner at the airport goes.

I had an u/s at 5w6d and say a flicker of the heart beat but it wasn't measurable, so I go back Monday and will feel much better and prepared to share news when that's a good one with a strong HB. Embarrassingly I feel like I look pregnant at 7 weeks, but its just bloat, just definitely worse this time.

Good luck to those TTC!!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Late to the party as well.

I'm glad all you mama's are doing well, some of you are getting really really close!

I'm ready, physically, not mentally or organizationally.  DD moves to her big girl room Friday.  I'm starting to lose that 2nd tri energy, and am having more reflux than usual.  Luckily DD has been sleeping well, so so have I, but I'm still tired.  We're getting anxious to meet Parker, and Josephine kisses my belly all the time and says "baby!" It's adorable.

Failed my 1 hr GD screen (ate rice for breakfast idiot).  Passed the 3 hr with flying colors... what a waste of a day off... I won't make that mistake again!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• oh my gosh both of you guys look amazing! 
  • ccip82ccip82 member

You both look so cute!!!

I am so excited for all you pregnant mamas :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Awesome Bump pics and so happy for all the expecting mamas!! We are still teetering on the edge of pulling the goalie I think I may push it off until the fall or atleast late summer at this point.  Can't wait to start hearing about the new little ones :)  Good luck ladies!

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Also late to the party...it's been awhile since I've posted on this BMB but I've been lurking - it's nice to see so many other BFPs!!

This is from last week.  Just 23 days to go....hopefully less!  Baby is already measuring big - on track for another 9 pounder.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"