Multiples
Options

Crib Tent Alternatives: Suggestions?

I know that the crib tents that were sold a few years ago, were recalled and you can't find them anywhere now {they made a dome over a crib so that the child couldn't climb out}.

We have a monkey boy, who at 16 months is constantly climbing out of his crib. He's in a room with his brother and sister {triplets} and we cannot put him in a bed yet for a variety of reasons. Any ideas on how to keep him safely in his bed? or products that do something similar?

TIA. 

Wife. MoM {1G + BBG triplets}. DIY'er. Quilter. 

Re: Crib Tent Alternatives: Suggestions?

• Options

we got to that place around the same age. (only with two, but a small bedroom). And in order to keep him safe, and from having less opportunity to get into his brothers bed, we converted the crib to a toddler.  He got out of bed ALOT. and there was a 4+ month season where one of us had to lay in there until he fell asleep or he'd work on climbing iinto his brothers bed, and his brother would bite him. :/  but, we're good now.

Sorry to hear about a fellow monkey climber :/

God gave me a double portion for my inheritance with my little Mighty men :) 9/19/10 Baby A born at 1:47 am 6lbs 14oz, 20.5inches long. Baby B born at 3:20 am 6lbs 6oz, 19.5inches long. My double blessing!:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"