Secondary IF

Was supposed to be starting soon.. yet another delay

I got a natural AF last month so RE wanted to wait and see if it would happen again this month. Well it didn't so now we wait another week or 2 while I take provera and wait for it to work. 
Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Was supposed to be starting soon.. yet another delay

• Sorry, the waiting is the killer for me. My AF was late too, I think due to all the hormones I was on, it drove me crazy. I wish you all the luck and I hope you get to start soon. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kofmkgkofmkg member
    Don't you just hate waiting?!  Sorry for the delay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

• Loading the player...
  • The waiting has got to be the WORST part of IF.  I'm sorry you are having a delay.  :(  Hopefully time will go by quickly for you!
    TTC #3 (#1 for DH) since September 2011. DX: Unexplained infertility with possible cervical factor. May 2012 did clomid with IUI - BFN August 2012 IUI #2 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN September 2012 IUI #3 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN October 2012 IUI #4 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN November/December 2012 IVF/ICSI #1 Retrieved 12 eggs, 8 fertilized. Transferred 1 beautiful embryo and 5 made it to freeze. Got my BFP! January 2013 u/s showed empty gestational sac. FET cycle April 2013.  Transferred 2 5 day embryos.  BFP!!!!!  2 heartbeats!!!!  EDD:  12/27/13
  • Ugh, sorry to hear that.  I hope this particular delay is worth the wait, and you have a sticky bfp on the other side of it!

Me: 42. DH: 46.

1st Pregnancy: MC, 11/19/00.

2nd Pregnancy: DS born 04/10/06.

3rd Pregnancy: CP, 03/11.

4th Pregnancy: MMC, D&C 11/30/11, Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 4.

5th Pregnancy: Ectopic, 2 doses of Methotrexate unsuccessful, surgery 4/10/12, right tube removed.

Tried Letrozole January 2013-July 2013 (including 2 IUIs), all BFN.  After 2 1/2 years of trying for child #2, decided to "give up" after July cycle, based on AMA.

August 16, 2013:  BFP our first month of "not trying!"  Still in shock.  Beta #1 (14dpo): 183.  Beta #2 (17dpo):  611.  Ultrasound 8/30/13: baby measured 6 weeks, 1 day, heart rate of 118 bpm! 
    Ultrasound 9/13/13:  8 weeks, heart rate of 176!
    Baby is due 4/26/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Every time we don't want the witch to show up...there she is. But, when we want her to come, she is nowhere to be seen. Why oh Why??? LOL IVF is always such a waiting game.
    Me - 38 (Endo, DOR) DH- 41 Married in 2003, TTC for 6+ years Dec 2012 - Lap, both tubes removed Jan 2013 - IVF #1 - MDLF, Cancelled March 2013 - IVF #2 - Antagonist - cancelled after ER May 2013 - IVF #3 - TPP Antagonist W/HGH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"