Parenting after a Loss
Options

## KU PALer Check-in ##

Congrats to krissymac for the birth of her DD! 

*What is your EDD/how far along?

*What team? Pink/Blue/Green/Not sure yet?  

*How have you been feeling/doing? 

*Any appointments or milestones?

*What were your highlights and struggles this week?

*QOTW: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: ## KU PALer Check-in ##

• Options
    July 5th/31w tomorrow 

Pink 

Pretty good overall--tired and sore 

Nope 

The weather is gorgeous so DD and I have been having a lot of fun outside.  And I'm struggling bc I bought DD2 a hat to wear in the hospital a few months ago and I can't remember where I put it :( 

Chocolate Peanut Butter! 

• Options

I'm a nerd. I posted on the wrong group!  Sorry! 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dec 20/ 7 weeks tomorrow

Not sure

Exhausted and really nauseous

Had our 1st ultrasound today. Got to see our little baby bouncing around on the screen and measuring perfectly! We got to see it's little heart beating but didn't get to hear it this time.

Highlight would be seeing baby #2 today. Struggle would be feeling yucky

Mint Chocolate Chip

Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • Options
    imageluvmyducks:

Congrats to krissymac for the birth of her DD! Yay!!

*What is your EDD/how far along? Measuring 8w5d so far.

*What team? Pink/Blue/Green/Not sure yet?  No clue

*How have you been feeling/doing? Even on zofran, m/s is kicking my butt. I am super tired, super emotional, and feeling huge. Completely opposite of DD.

*Any appointments or milestones?  Next OB appt is May 15 (doppler check). CVS scheduled for May 21.

*What were your highlights and struggles this week? Had a meeting with the principal today and told him I was pg. Not like he didn't already know. Blah.

*QOTW: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Coffee!! Cookies N Cream is a close second.

My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • Options
    imageluvmyducks:

Congrats to krissymac for the birth of her DD!   Yay, congratulations!!!

*What is your EDD/how far along?  Our first u/s is a week from next Tuesday, but we estimate we are 5w 5d as of today

*What team? Pink/Blue/Green/Not sure yet?  Team green

*How have you been feeling/doing? I felt worse in the beginning.  Admittedly I'm a little worried because the past few days I haven't been feeling anything...

*Any appointments or milestones?  Our 1st u/s is 5/14

*What were your highlights and struggles this week?  None really, either way.  I wish I were having more symptoms!

*QOTW: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?   Right now it's Breyers rocky road, but normally it's B&J cherry garcia!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    *What is your EDD/how far along? 39 weeks....1 more to go. Hopefully.  What are the odds of having 2 babies on my due date without a scheduled induction/C-section? It would be interesting to see what happens. 

*What team? Pink/Blue/Green/Not sure yet?  Blue

*How have you been feeling/doing? Good...just a little tired & swollen.  My rings are still stuck on me. :( My blood pressure is good though so I guess no reason to worry.

*Any appointments or milestones? Last apt Monday.  Depending on what my swelling/weight does I may or may not get induced. 

*What were your highlights and struggles this week? Highlight-DS has been so cute & actually cuddly. :) He's usually running around so I found that  a sweet change this week. The struggle.....making "rules" for visitors. I feel bad doing it for my dad who lives out of town & stops at our home for just a day or two, but I need to do it bc my MIL who lives 40 minutes away stayed at our house for 4-5 days a week the first 3 months of DS1s life.  Needless to say it was miserable & she wanted me to cook and clean while she held "her baby".  She complained that the only things I got done in the early months daily was laundry & dishes. Basically-you visit you clean your own sheets & dishes, as well as feed and entertain yourself. If I am tired or the baby is nursing-too bad this time. Just because she is DHs only living parent doesn't give her a "say" in what we do with the boys.

*QOTW: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey....or anything with chocolate and nuts in it.

TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Options
    *What is your EDD/how far along? I thought it was Dec 21st and that I should be 6w5d today....but I was measuring 4 days behind at my u/s, so potentially my EDD is 12/25/13. But who knows if this pregnancy is even viable yet, so I wouldn't change it or anything.

*What team? Pink/Blue/Green/Not sure yet?  Not sure yet.

*How have you been feeling/doing? I don't know. Still exhausted but that's the progesterone supplements. Dealing with a little more nausea this week, boobs are super sore, and my face has broken out so bad it's disgusting. I'm sure all the stress doesn't help.

*Any appointments or milestones? Had my first u/s on Tuesday and I was measuring 4 days behind what I thought I should be, and it showed a gestational sac and yolk sac but no baby/heartbeat. I go back next Tuesday for a follow-up and I am pretty much a zombie until then.

*What were your highlights and struggles this week? Struggling with the realization that I may not (probably not) get to keep this baby. I'm just worried sick and I'm sure that doesn't help anything. The ultrasound just seemed not so promising to me.

*QOTW: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Coffee.

BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Options
    awesnapawesnap member
    imageksyknelvr73:
    *What is your EDD/how far along? I thought it was Dec 21st and that I should be 6w5d today....but I was measuring 4 days behind at my u/s, so potentially my EDD is 12/25/13. But who knows if this pregnancy is even viable yet, so I wouldn't change it or anything.

*What team? Pink/Blue/Green/Not sure yet?  Not sure yet.

*How have you been feeling/doing? I don't know. Still exhausted but that's the progesterone supplements. Dealing with a little more nausea this week, boobs are super sore, and my face has broken out so bad it's disgusting. I'm sure all the stress doesn't help.

*Any appointments or milestones? Had my first u/s on Tuesday and I was measuring 4 days behind what I thought I should be, and it showed a gestational sac and yolk sac but no baby/heartbeat. I go back next Tuesday for a follow-up and I am pretty much a zombie until then.

*What were your highlights and struggles this week? Struggling with the realization that I may not (probably not) get to keep this baby. I'm just worried sick and I'm sure that doesn't help anything. The ultrasound just seemed not so promising to me.

*QOTW: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Coffee.

Big hugs. The beginning is the worst. Praying for a sticky baby for you!  

BFP CP 1/12/11 DD born 10/16/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"