March 2013 Moms
Options

2 months

LO will be 2 months tomorrow and I'm wondering if its okay we still don't have a schedule.  I basically let him lead.  When he wants to eat, he eats.  Some days it will be every three hours like clock work and other days he will be all over the place.  Should I start establishing one or just let him do as he pleases? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2 months

• Options
    My son will be 2 months in a week and we don't have a schedule yet either!  We are feeding on demand and he generally eats every 2-4 hours.  I am trying to do a better job at naps because he gets overtired REALLY easy but I have yet to find a good nap schedule.  Hopefully we'll fall into a pattern soon.
    Me: PCOS   DH: No issues

August '16-January '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI/TI = BFN
    February/March '17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = BFN
    April '17: Menopur + HCG + TI (due to too many mature follicles) = BFN
    May '17: Took off due to cysts
    June' 17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = Cancelled due to 8+ mature follicles
    November '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI= BFN
    December '17: Menopur + HCG + TI= BFP!!!! Due August 2018

• Options

My little one is 8 weeks today.  I learned a schedule for feeding is useless.  We had him eating every three hours and now he can't make it longer than two hours and then he is back to three hours. 

I tried to keep it every three hours but when he wants to eat he wants to eat.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LO is only 6 weeks. He is staying with my MIL and I told her to just let him do whatever as far as sleep and eating goes. I'm hoping he will naturally fall into a sleep pattern during the day. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is 2 months this week, we don't really have much of a schedule either. She eats about every 23 hours, and sleeps about the same number of hours at night, but that's as close to a schedule a we've got. I have just this week started taking note of her eating and sleep times throughout the day, just to see if I can find any patterns.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker         
  • Options

I'd say just follow the natural schedule your LO seems to have.  my LO is on a loose schedule where her day "Starts" at 7/8 and from that starting point i count down 5 bottles at 3 hour increments.  This puts her at about 6 bottles during  a 24 hour period, at varying amounts from 3-4 oz.  Then i base my day off of that.

today was-

Bottle #1-7 AM

nap-8-930

bottle#2-10 AM

nap-1045-115

bottle#3-130

nap-2:30-4:30

bottle#4-4:30-

nap-5:15-6:00

her next bottle will be at 7:30 before bed! 

BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • Options
    I'm sure you will get different answers. I just go with the flow, as I do with my son. I work from home so my schedule allows for that.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    No schedule here either!!  8 weeks today. I have tried and some days it seems like we have  one and then LO decides he will have none of that!   
  • Options
    My dd will be 8 weeks next week and we're not on a schedule either. I think around 4 months is when a schedule is suggested.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"