Boston Babies

South Shore...

Hey ladies!

FTM here... Anyone know of anywhere on the South Shore (or even in Boston) that specializes in cloth diapers? I know Buy Buy baby has some and so does Babies R Us but I was hoping for a wider selection... 

Thanks! 

Me:33/DH: 34
Married: July 28, 2012
DD: July 29, 2013
DS: July 1, 2015
Current EDD: May 15, 2017

Re: South Shore...

• We go to the Diaper Lab in Somerville. You can also order them on their website. They are super helpful there and even do classes. You can set up a registry too as well as experiment which ones you like in a special trial program.

Once we determined which ones we like, my husband and I also buy them on Amazon.

Let me know if you need more info.
  • Thanks so much! I will check them out!
    Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • If you're a FTM, I recommend checking out nickisdiapers.com.  They will let you put a deposit down and try a bunch of different diapers, then you send back what you didn't like and get what you do like.  It's awesome for first timers.  Also, different babies have different needs with diapers.  My son and daughter both can't use prefolds and covers due to their sensitive skin.  So pockets and AIOs it is. 
    Little Man 1.8.11
    Freshie Girl 9.29.12
  • The Isis Maternity store in Hanover/Norwell (Rt. 53) has a selection as well, not huge, but they have some CD supplies.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"