Georgia Babies

Photo recommendations

Hi, my name is Mae, I have a 5 month old boy who is a true joy, and I live in Atlanta.

I was thinking about what to get my mom and MIL for Mother's Day, and it just occurred to me that they would like a nice picture of LO, but the cost and turnaround time might make it tough. Not to sound like a snob, but I've always had a bad perception of places like JCP, but who knows, maybe they're great? Does anyone have recs for where to get quick, inexpensive photos? Any area between Lenox, Alpharetta, Perimeter, or Smyrna would be good. Thanks!

Re: Photo recommendations

• I have always had good luck with Picture People at Perimeter Mall. The prices are reasonable, and we have almost always had a good experience. I wasn't thrilled with the photographer we had a Christmas time, but I think they were just so rushed because of how busy they were at that time. You are definitely going to feel a little less rushed if you go during the week because Saturday and Sundays are much busier. But, we had my daughter's 3 year pictures taken this last Sunday, and I was thrilled with the outcome. My siggy picture is my DD's 6 month picture that was taken at Picture People.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"