Pregnant after IF

Any success with Metformin, Follistim and Ovidrel?

Hi all! I am 28, DH is 33. I have mild PCOS. Recently had laparoscopy to have endometriosis and uterine polyp removed. All clear! DH is good to go as far as we know. Just started Metformin, will be starting injections as soon as AF comes (hopefully this week after I stop the progesterone). We will do IUI #2, had one failed IUI last year before we knew about all of my issues. Just wondering if anyone has an advice/suggestions and of course, success stories are always welcome! Any issues with Follistim or Ovidrel? I seem to be tolerating Metformin surprisingly well despite all the horror stories I have heard. Would love to hear from you all!

Dani

Re: Any success with Metformin, Follistim and Ovidrel?

• Did your husband get tested?  My sister had success with iui#2.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow-that's great! Hopefully #2 will work for us, too. Yes, hubby had a few SAs. Started out a little weak, but the last one was good. Good count, pretty good morphology. Also went to a urologist and had some tests. Fertility doc isn't concerned about him. Only me! lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I had success with my first round of injectables: Gonal-F and Ovidrel.  I had done many cycles of Clomid and this was our 5th IUI but first with injectables and I now have almost 6 mo old twins. I was also on Metformin.

We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"