October 2011 Moms
Options

s/o huge boner

Just turned on the T.V. LL Cool J is on Ellen right now...good fcuking lord...he's on the cover of some men's magazine.  I couldn't even get the name, I was too busy drooling.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: s/o huge boner

• Options
    He is so damn hot. He is the only reason ill sit through NCIS LA. H loves that show...I only love Uncle L.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagePackerfan79:
    Ive said it beofre, he looks like my coworker who is DTF..and dh and I are fighting, seems like a no brainer to me.

That is a bad idea.

Ok, is his body like LL's? And he's a vet? How is he single? I would bring my dogs in weekly if that's what my vet looked like. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecrystaladult:
    I used to have the biggest crush on LL until he did that stupid, stupid song with that country singer. Ugh. "If you don't judge the gold chains, I'll forget the iron chains." No. Not even in the same ballpark.

I had to google this. I had never heard of him doing a song with a country artist. At first I thought you meant Nelly...speaking of boners. Mmm Nelly.
  • Options

imagePackerfan79:
    Ive said it beofre, he looks like my coworker who is DTF..and dh and I are fighting, seems like a no brainer to me.

Tsk tsk, Packer.  You behave yourself, lady.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Oooo I love Nelly! I'm even willing to forgive his "wearing a band aid on his face for no reason" thing.
  • Options
    imagecrystaladult:

imagecolleenb262:
    imagecrystaladult:
    I used to have the biggest crush on LL until he did that stupid, stupid song with that country singer. Ugh. "If you don't judge the gold chains, I'll forget the iron chains." No. Not even in the same ballpark.
    I had to google this. I had never heard of him doing a song with a country artist. At first I thought you meant Nelly...speaking of boners. Mmm Nelly.

I'm not sure I know what you mean...

Why is it I've never seen Nelly in that way?  I think we need moar Nelly.  

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options

imagePackerfan79:

Girl....think it over...

• Options

imageWoodsie:
    Does usher belong in this thread? I'm watching the voice and my middle school crush on him is alive and well!

Um, yes, yes, he belongs here.  

• Options

Packer, every time you mention your coworker, you get just a liiiiiiittle bit closer to actually banging him. Have you considered why it is that you bring it up regularly? It strikes me as a red flag.

I'm saying this in all seriousness, instead of my normal dickishness.

Richard Simmons gif
  • Options

Shame on you, Crystal, for leaving out Usher's abs:

imageimage

• Options

imageWoodsie:
    Does usher belong in this thread? I'm watching the voice and my middle school crush on him is alive and well!

I can't get past how he cheated on the chick from TLC, though.

• Options

imageWoodsie:

I don't really watch The Voice on a regular basis, but I've been watching it at little since they totally upgraded from Cee-Lo and Xtina to Usher and Shakira.  Way to go Voice!

• Options

I have to agree with Woodsie here. It's perfectly healthy to have fantasies about other people, but to continually think about a coworker with whom you send a large amount of time seems like crossing a line.

If I knew MH was lusting after some chick he worked with and talking about it with his friends regularly, I would have his head.

Richard Simmons gif
  • Options
    joolz17joolz17 member

Huh. I could have sworn I posted in here about Morris Chestnut. My lust for him has been rejuvenated thanks to his role on Nurse Jackie this season.

That is all, carry on. 

• Options

imagePackerfan79:
     I appreciate the concern. I really do. But let's be honest. If you think your husband isn't thinking about someone else while he is banging you or mastrubating at least sometimes, then you're wrong. I haven't crossed any lines with this guy and don't plan on it. Despite what folks on this board may think, I actually live a pretty boring life and this has added some spice and excitement to it. Fantasies are just that. A way to get away from your everyday life. Does it mean I'm gonna sleep with him? No and I won't. But getting my mind off of him and not thinking about him just aren't options. I'm with him almost 55 hours a week every week. We are leaning over each other performing surgeries and sharing a lot of late nights. I will add this to the list of things I overshare about. And promise not to mention it again. Eta: when I first posted here that he hit on me I also mentioned that I told my DH about it and he thought it was "hot" that some doc I work with had the hots for me. So he hasn't been kept in the dark on everything.

Which is exactly why we are warning you. And again, I don't care that MH thinks about other chicks while choking one out, I would just rather it not be a woman he spends the majority of his time with. 

Richard Simmons gif
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"