Cloth Diapering

Please recommend some fitteds!

We are moving away from pockets since our repelling issue is never getting solved. Right now I'm just using all the shells as covers over prefolds. Sad because I loved pockets but hey, no more stuffing!  I would really like to get more fitteds now. 

Currently only have a few we use for overnights (TT, Bububebe, Sbish).  Since I'll need quite a few I'd like something a little less expensive than those.  Any and all brands you can rattle off to me are appreciated!

ETA:  Are there any Sbish diapers that stay soft?  I have a couple of their OBF fitteds and I want to love them, but they get so rough, even when I put them in the dryer.

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!

Re: Please recommend some fitteds!

• No experience, but these are what I have in my stash right now: Thirsties Duo Fab Fitteds, Kissaluvs Fitteds, and Diaper Rite fitteds (seem similar to GMD workhorses). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 Since July 2012-BFP Sept 27, EDD June 9, 2013, Arrived June 14, 2013
    My blog-The Wino That I Know
  • In case you do want more OBFs, they have some on sale without the extra doubler right now for 17 bucks.

Mine has stayed soft, but I have only had it for 3 months.

The only other fitteds I have are a tots bots bamboozle and an imagine bamboo. The sbish is definitely my favorite.

Oh, I did just get a kiwi pie during the grovia sale, but haven't finished prepping it yet so I can't really comment on anything other than how stinking cute it is!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • GMD workhorses and Pooters hemp or bamboo fitteds are some nice ones that are reasonably priced. If you're buying from GMD, I'd go ahead and get some Clotheez doublers to use in fitteds. It you're not buying from GMD, I'd get Hemp Babies doublers.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • I have a Sbish Happy Little Cloud fitted and it stays pretty soft compared to the OBFs.  I want to get a Velour Happy Little Cloud because I think it would be even softer.

ETA: Monkey Snuggles.

• I like grovia kiwipie. Try using ecover softener with you sbish obfs. It works great!
    IUI #1 9/13 with 50 clomid and trigger - bfn.
    Round 2, CD1 9/27 100 clomid days 3-7 - bfp!
    10/23 BFP! Beat #1 34, Beta #2 154
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • oh man my most favorite fitted is from a WAHM in Texas.

it's at least worth the look or convo with the maker!

https://www.facebook.com/Iheartmaddy

• imageclhali:
    I like grovia kiwipie. Try using ecover softener with you sbish obfs. It works great!

I want to try a kiwipie soooo bad!

• Twinkie Tush

BubuBebe

Sbish OBFs

Tangerine Baby

Little Boppers

Muttaqin Baby

Pianissimo Cloth

Goodmama

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers