Philadelphia Babies

December 23 due date in Conshy

In my sixth week. Going for first ultrasound tomorrow, at Bryn Mawr hospital, to confirm due date of December 23. Husband and I are thrilled. Just went off the pill in February and was surprised it happened so fast. Anyone else in the area due December 23? Anyone else deliever or plan on delievering at Bryn Mawr Hospital?

Re: December 23 due date in Conshy

• Hi! I am due December 24th : I will deliver at Lankenau.

It's so nice to "meet" you... congrats!
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

"No time to be void or save up on life...no, you've gotta spend it all." ~Pearl Jam

MY BABY BLOG: http://babybeanaroundthebend.blogspot.com

• Congrats! I havent had an US to confirm my due date yet but doc has given me an estimate of Dec 25. I guess we will both be having Christmas babies!!! This is my first and I will be delivering at Riddle Memorial. Good luck at your appointment :
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!!! I live in conshy and I'm delivering at Bryn Mawr too! I'm due on December 15th...we should trade emails....I'm a first timer...could def use someone to chat and share thoughts with in the area!! 
  • Hi ladies!  I live in Conshy too but I'm due Oct 21.  I'll be delivering at Abington Hospital since I'm a cancer survivor and all of my medical records are there and my OB is close to my office.  I was worried it would be too far, but so far it's been good for appts.  I'm new to Conshy and I wasn't sure which hospital would be the best.  Congrats on your Christmas babies & I hope to chat with all of you throughout our pregnancies!
  • Hey ladies! Conshy here too!! I delivered at Abington.. It was wonderful :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Another Conshy FTM here due 2/7!
  • I am from norristown and a ftm due 2/8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"